Index Labels

Wk 3, Day 6 (Sat, 10-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Spending some time in Worship to God before I begin working.  Starting my day off with God really sets the tone of the day.  Dear Papa God, keep me focused and disciplined on all the things I need to do with an excellent attitude that honors YOU!  Let me be a blessing to my husband and kids, a ray of Sonlight to them!
  • Am determined to get my husband's Immigration paperwork completed today.  I must be focused and disciplined.
  • Was able to upload to my new 160 GB iPod a lot of stuff, but some things had errors and I'm not sure why.  I'll have to do this another time because that was not a part of my plans for today to spend hours figuring that out.  It's to do my sub jobs and get the Immigration stuff done.
  • Going to also focus on not drinking any fluids (like water or anything) while I'm eating and not drinking anything until at least 30 min. after eating.  Drinking impedes the digestion process as well as possibly raising blood sugar levels, which I definitely don't want to do.  This is some I definitely need to focus on.  
  • Chewing on my left side, where I got my root canal and crown hasn't been 100 percent.  I will do some EFT later this evening on this with Stacey Vornbrock's protocols.
  • Two nights I got enough rest/sleep, which feels pretty awesome!
  • I finally got some work done on my husband's Immigration stuff.  I have to add some financial stuff, then we sign the forms.  I've gathered all the documents we need to include in it, the checklist of stuff the lawyer told us about.  I hope to make copies on Monday, as well as get our passport photos then.  Then we will mail out and hope Immigration processes the stuff quickly!!!  Praise God I did not allow anything to distract me from getting this part done.  All the forms have been printed out.
  • When I went to get my sub con work, found that they had given me too much work.  I doubt I'll be able to complete all of it before 3 pm Monday.  
  • This was a day of relaxation mainly for my husband.  He'd been working hard on his consulting work and have taken the past 2-3 days off and hopefully will be getting back to the programming he needs to do.
  • With all the greens that we eat, we all are having more bowel movements.  Good deal!
  • I'm feeling way more wiped out than I thought I would be from the workout.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup) more room temp water unless during workouts, which that is iced cold.
  • Did my workout.  Yay!  This was the 6th workout in 6 days.  It felt great!
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish the remainder of Friday's sub job. Focused and finished this before noon.  Yay!
  • Get some extra weekend sub job done.  This gets more pay by 20% more than the weekdays.
  • Get school clothes washed.
  • Get rest of clothes & towels washed, dried, and put away.
  • Get the kids to clean the bathroom (shower, sinks, toilet).
  • Personal Care - facial waxing, facial mask.
  • Played some soccer with my husband and kids after dinner.
  • Pay for Chess Club for Q1 & Q2 for son.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Get emissions done for car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork. - Almost done.  Need to get some financial info.
  • Print out all Immigration forms.
  • Get signatures on all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos at CVS.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Write 2 checks out to Immigration.
  • Deposit monies into account to pay for Immigration stuff.
  • Mail Immigration paperwork priority mail so I can track.
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
  • Pay pest control online (scheduled).
  • Pay cell phone bill (scheduled).
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled).
  • Pay cable modem (scheduled).
  • Renew NN (scheduled).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 12:00 am - 7:00 am (7 hrs) - I wished I could've slept longer but I was no longer sleepy, so I guess that's all my body wanted.  Lots to do at home today.  

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast Snack (8:30 am) - The other 1/4 of my dinner last night - the quesadilla the kids made for me.
Sorry I didn't realize this was blurry until I uploaded.  For a better pic, look at yesterday's dinner.
Lunch  (1:40 pm) - romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, red onion, cucumber, yellow grape tomatoes, avocado and homemade cilantro-lime dressing with some of the chicken tenders I made a few nights ago.  This was the last of it..  Also had a greens protein smoothie (spinach, ice, water, cinnamon, ground flaxseed, stevia, banana).  I split this with the kids who did their karate and workout also.
Daughter made this.  Very yummy.
The last of the chicken tenders from a few nights ago.  Yummy.
 Dinner (6:40 pm) - Brussel sprouts, sausage, bacon, onions, lots of garlic, shredded carrots for color, cayenne pepper, sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder  
We learned to use the chopper thing we got at Goodwill not too long again to dice/chop the brussel sprouts, as well as the onions.  This made the chopping go way faster.  Yay!  My husband did that.  I cut the meat, he did the veggies and cooked it.  I love cooking in the kitchen with my husband.

Dessert (8-9:45 am) - I had 3 oatmeal raisin cookies.  I've been wanting some for over a week.


EXERCISE:
Workout Time = 12:08 pm

Ageless Abs Warmup - 2:56 min 
  • 12 squats
  • 10 pushups
  • 20 jumping jacks
  • 10 spiderman crawls total
Tone & Tighten Workout (took me about 15 min.)
1-30 jumping jacks
2-30 squats
3-30 forward lunges (alternating legs each time- so 15 on each side)
4-30 high knees (30 each leg; 60 total)
5-20 lunge kicks (10 each leg, do 10 in a row on the same leg and then switch)
6-20 180 degrees jumps
7-30 sidestep kicks (15 each leg)
8-30 standing calf raises
9-20 reverse lunges
10-20 jump squats
11-30 side lunges (15 each leg)
12-30 plie squats

Shoulder Exercises on Swiss Ball (Superman, Chicken Wings, W, Jumping Jacks) - 1 round

Cooldown:  11:39 min.  (used just the floor mat and my normal cooldown without equipment)

Warmup:  Time = 2:56, Max HR = 138 bpm, Avg HR = 121 bpm
Exercise 1:  Time = 0:38, Max HR = 142 bpm, Avg HR = 135 bpm 
Exercise 2:  Time = 1:09, Max HR = 144 bpm, Avg HR = 142 bpm
Exercise 3:  Time = 0:30, Max HR = 147 bpm, Avg HR = 143 bpm
Exercise 4:  Time = 1:52, Max HR = 157 bpm, Avg HR = 148 bpm
Exercise 5:  Time = 1:48, Max HR = 161 bpm, Avg HR = 157 bpm
Exercise 6:  Time = 0:52, Max HR = 162 bpm, Avg HR = 158 bpm
Exercise 7:  Time = 1:32, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 150 bpm
Exercise 8:  Time = 0:31, Max HR = 159 bpm, Avg HR = 153 bpm
Exercise 9:  Time = 1:06 Max HR = 162 bpm, Avg HR = 160 bpm
Exercise 10:  Time = 1:09, Max HR = 161 bpm, Avg HR = 159 bpm
Exercise 11:  Time = 1:32, Max HR = 166 bpm, Avg HR = 163 bpm
Exercise 12:  Time = 1:45, Max HR = 166 bpm, Avg HR = 153 bpm
Shoulder Exercises:  Time = 1:59, Max HR = 162 bpm, Avg HR = 150 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 11:39, Max HR = 148 bpm, Avg HR = 131 bpm

Zone 1 = 4:40, Zone 2 = 5:20, Zone 3 = 5:34, Zone 4 = 4:54, Zone 5 = 7:58

Total Time = 31:00
Max HR = 165 bpm
Avg HR = 141 bpm
Total Calories = 466

Notes:  I messed up on some of my times for the different exercises because sometimes I would forget to start when I started the exercise, so there are some overlaps.  I was going to do 30 reps of each exercise, but once I got into the workout, I realized that was too much.  I couldn't wait for this workout to be done as it was a challenge.  When I'm in better shape, I can make it harder and do more than 1 round.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive