Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 4 (Thurs, 15-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Can you believe half the month is almost over?
  • Can't believe in the past few days, I've knocked off a lot of things on my To Do list.  Maybe this weekend my husband and I can get the solar screens made and some more paperwork & organizational stuff to get at least 3 more things knocked off.  It feels really good to tackle things I've procrastinated on.  Perhaps we can get all the long standing ones done this week?
  • Peace is not overrated.  I love when things are peaceful and great between my husband, kids and I.  Thank you, God!
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  Half the time room temp water and the other half ice cold.
  • Got my workout done, finally.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish the rest of Wednesday's work and turn in.
  • Sign up for more work so I can get extra pay for all my work the last half of August.  Hopefully this will be good and I don't have to drop my work down during this period, as I like the extra pay.  I need to be extra diligent to keep my neck & shoulder areas well.
  • Get at least half of Thursday's work done and turned in. - Didn't happen as I only had one job, a super long one.  Finish it Fri morning.
  • Pay for Chess Club for Q1 & Q2 for son (pay on the 20th)..
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Get emissions done for car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
  • Find a good coffee grinder at Goodwill for under $3 to replace my 20+ yr old one that died.
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled for end of the month).
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 pm - 6:00 am (6 hrs) - My husband wanted time with me in the middle of my sleep and I'm not sure how long and what time, but just guessing it was about 45 min.  If it's longer, it doesn't matter.  I love spending time with my husband.  
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (7:00 am) -  2 egg sliders made by my daughter.  I had a hard time consuming this because about 45 min. earlier I was puking.  Not sure.  I just felt sick to my stomach a little after I woke up.  That was kind of weird (and no, I'm not pregnant).

Post Workout Protein Smoothie  (12:01 pm) - blueberries, no flavor whey protein, chia seeds, cinnamon, a small banana, water, ice, ground flaxseed (sorry, no picture, but it looked purple).

Lunch (1:15 pm) - salad consisting of romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, avocado, cilantro-lime dressing, and a breaded chicken patty (sorry, forgot to take a picture, but I have pics of it on other days).


Dinner (9:15 pm) - Made homemade spiced chicken tenders with homemade fries.  Yum.  Not really healthy, but it was super tasty.  Forgot to take a picture.

EXERCISE:
Workout Time = 11:21 am

Ageless Abs Warmup - 3:11 min 
  • 10 pushups
  • 12 squats
  • 10 spiderman crawl jumps total
  • 20 jumping jacks
Zuzka Beginner #4 - 12 Min. AMRAP
I pushed harder and did it with better form today.
  • 15 Side to Side Squat w/Reverse Lunge
  • 12 Side Plank Leg Lifts (each leg)
  • 12 Burpees (She had competition burpees, but I can do regular burpees)
Rounds Completed:  3 full rounds (51 reps x 3 rounds = 153 reps total)

Cooldown:  10:13 min. 

Warmup:  Time = 3:11, Max HR = 139 bpm, Avg HR = 121 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 4:09, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 138 bpm 
Round 2:  Time = 4:19, Max HR = 161 bpm, Avg HR = 154 bpm 
Round 3:  Time = 3:34, Max HR = 172 bpm, Avg HR = 162 bpm 
Cooldown:  Time = 10:13, Max HR = 139 bpm, Avg HR = 121 bpm

Zone 1 = 4:44, Zone 2 = 5:12, Zone 3 = 1:32, Zone 4 = 4:22, Zone 5 = 6:18

Total Time = 25:29
Max HR = 172 bpm
Avg HR = 140 bpm
Total Calories = 372

Notes:   This was a very good workout.  I couldn't wait for it to be over.  I've had this love hate relationship with burpees.  They are an excellent exercise for the whole body and I'm always glad to be done with these, but love the physical results.

As for the Side Plank Leg Lifts, I did have to use the arm not propping myself up to steady myself from falling over, so hopefully next time I do this workout, I don't have to do that for all the leg lifts.

For the warmup, I did the normal spiderman crawls, but I did this with a jump instead, sort of like a mountain climber.  I really like this.

Forgot to do my shoulder exercises.  That's what I get for taking too many days off from working out.  

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive