Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 1 (Mon, 12-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I for way too much work from my sub con work this weekend which I didn't finish until early this afternoon.  I called the place and told them and they said I could take the day off without penalty.  I'm hoping to not do that.
  • No workout today.
  • I stopped making excuses and decided to finish the HOA paperwork so we can get the solar screens and security door approval needed.  This should've been done in the Spring and now Summer is nearly half over.  My bad.  I will be emailing the HOA office on this tomorrow morning.
  • I'm glad my husband reminded me to register the kids for karate.  Did that and paid for this next session.
  • Tomorrow I am determined to get the remainder of what is needed for the Immigration stuff done and then mail it off before we pick up the kids from school.  That's been on my list of To Do for way too long.  If at the worst, we will mail off on Wednesday, as we still need to get passport photos.
  • Am doing much better with not drinking water during my meals.  It's a challenge and I'm definitely not drinking that much water during the day.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup) - about 1.5 of these, which is not enough.
  • Did the Tens unit on the left side of my upper back for 2-15 min. sessions.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish all of Sunday's work.
  • Get Monday's work and finish as much as possible.
  • Register and pay for the kids' karate class for Aug/Oct.
  • Schedule on calendar karate classes.
  • Pay for Chess Club for Q1 & Q2 for son (pay on the 20th)..
  • Installed printer stuff onto my computer so I can use all the functions of the printer, including scanning.  My husband helped me with this.  Thankfully the CD was near the printer in the instructions booklet.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Get emissions done for car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork. - Almost done.  Need to get some financial info.
  • Get signatures on all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos at CVS.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Write 2 checks out to Immigration.
  • Deposit monies into account to pay for Immigration stuff.
  • Mail Immigration paperwork priority mail so I can track.
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork.
  • Take pictures for HOA request.  
  • Scan HOA paperwork.
  • Email off HOA approval to the HOA office.
  • Pay pest control online (scheduled).
  • Pay cell phone bill (scheduled).
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled for end of the month).
  • Pay cable modem (scheduled).
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 12:00 am - 6:00 am (6 hrs) - This isn't enough sleep.  My plans were to go to bed earlier, but I wanted to listen to my husband playing guitar.  I am his biggest fan!  

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (7:15 am) -  2 eggs scrambled (forgot to take pics)..

Lunch  (12:45 pm) - a sandwich with nut & oats bread with mayo, spicy grain mustard, a breaded chicken patty, lettuce, 2 mini Claussen pickes, 1/4 of a large avocado, the slices.


Dinner (6:45 pm) - a half a bowl of leftover brussel sprouts from the other night.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive