Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 4 (Thurs, 1-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Only comfortably sore from yesterday's workout.  Praise God!
  • We took our son to the Audiologist because my husband thought he has hearing issues.  His hearing, turns out, is great.  No physical issues.  The Audiologist says it's a LISTENING issue and we have to train him on how to listen well.  So, praise God he does not have a physical hearing problem.
  • Last week or the week before, I found this cool kitchen gadget at Goodwill for a 50% off, so I think it was maybe $2.50?  I love it.  It's another way to chop things easily.

Well, I put peppers through here and the onion did not turn into peppers.
  • Weight Progress for last 10 days:

  • Praise God for lots of energy today.  
  • Got a late start today on my sub contracting job.  
  • The past few days, I've been more sensitive emotionally.  My husband and kids have noticed this.
  • Did some spiritual warfare praying over my relationship with money, finances.

ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM.
  • Drank ice cold water (using a 42 oz cup).
  • Did workout early.
  • Last physical therapy session.  Did my evaluation and I am much better than when I started 5 weeks ago.
  • Ice down neck.  Do electrical stimulation on upper back area.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Buy Biotin at Sprouts (25% off).
  • Take son to audiologist.
  • Finish last movie from library so we can return tomorrow.
  • Take daughter to meet her teachers Friday night.
  • Print out daughter's forms & school schedule.
  • Fill out and sign daughter's paperwork so she can turn in on Friday night.
  • Pick up the stuff my husband and daughter needs from Hobby Lobby with 40% off coupons.
  • Make first payment for daughter's textbooks ($60).
  • Pay pest control online.
  • He told me to go online and apply for ST.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos.
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).

SLEEP:
  • 11:45 am to 6:30 am (6.75 hrs) - Deep sleep.  Went to bed too late because I was watching a movie "We Are Soldiers".   Was no longer sleepy, so I got up.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9: 30 am) - Post workout protein smoothie - ice, spinach, blueberries, water, 2 scoops no flavor whey protein, 3/4 scoop ground flaxseed, forgot the cinnamon, some stevia in the Blendtec.  Sorry, I don't have a picture of this as I was pressed for time to consume this, take a shower and get to my last physical therapy appointment for my neck/shoulder.

Lunch (12:45 pm) -   Salad made by the kids - fancy lettuce, breaded baked chicken patty, bacon, cherry tomatoes, homemade dressing (mayo, lots of cilantro, cumin, sea salt, cayenne, garlic powder), shredded mozzarella cheese.

Snack (4:15 pm) - a large unsweetened iced tea with a lot of ice and a handful of french fries from McDonald's.  No picture.

Dinner (7:15 pm) - Brussel Sprout, Bacon, Sausage, Onions, Carrots, Radishes, Red/Yellow Pepper with cayenne pepper, oregano, sea salt stir fry.

EXERCISE:
Workout Time = 8:46 am

Ageless Abs Warmup - 3:19 
  • 10 pushups
  • 12 squats
  • 10 spiderman crawls total
  • 20 jumping jacks

Zuzka Beginner #1
  • 12 squats
  • 10 pushups
  • 10 stationary lunges
  • 12 bent over rows x 5# DBs each arm
Do as many rounds of this circuit in 15 min.

Rounds Completed:  7.25 rounds (44 reps x 7.25 rounds = 318 reps total - last time 286 reps total)

Warmup:  Time = 5:51, Max HR = 135 bpm, Avg HR = 114 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 2:16, Max HR = 129 bpm, Avg HR = 121 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 2:22, Max HR = 143 bpm, Avg HR = 137 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 2:22, Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 147 bpm
Round 4:  Time = 2:02, Max HR = 159 bpm, Avg HR = 154 bpm
Round 5:  Time = 2:01, Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 156 bpm
Round 6:  Time = 1:57, Max HR = 162 bpm, Avg HR = 159 bpm
Round 7:  Time = 1:52, Max HR = 162 bpm, Avg HR = 158 bpm
Round 8:  Time = 0:52, Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 156 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 22:12, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 127 bpm

Zone 1 = 15:58, Zone 2 = 5:30, Zone 3 = 1:34, Zone 4 = 4:54, Zone 5 = 6:48

Total Time = 43:24 (I forgot to turn this off after my cooldown, so subtract 10-12 min.)
Max HR = 162 bpm
Avg HR = 133 bpm
Total Calories = 574

Notes:  I pushed harder today and got an extra 0.75 rounds from last workout, which was a week ago Tuesday.  I did Beginner #2 workout yesterday.  I feel pretty good.  My times to complete each round are decreasing.  Took 2 MSM capsules shortly before working out.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive