Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 1 (26-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Today is my husband's birthday as well as my son.  Last year, we celebrated this day with my then fiance with him in Colombia and us here.  Ten years ago, I gave birth to a 5.5 lb healthy baby boy despite a very high risk pregnancy.  It's been a great ten years so far and I pray that God would grant our son another ten more decades of great health, relationships, prosperity, great quality of life, and a life dedicated to the Lord.  I pray that the next 44 years of my husband's life would be so much more incredibly blessed and wonderful than his first 44 yrs and that he would have every blessing that God has for him, for us, our families and friends.
  • Today I made a huge leap into something that God has giving me the go ahead to do for awhile now and it's been so tugging at me so strongly that today I had to take the first step in this fear and tackle it.  I'm going to have my husband and a friend hold my hands on this one until I can fly with the eagles one again, but more wisely.
  • I also tackled another fear of mine in really baby steps.  It actually started last night where I couldn't do any of it, but my husband went ahead and did it first and attempted to help me, but I failed.  I have this terrifying fear of being upside down in an uncontrolled manner and today I made my first solo attempt to begin a handstand with my hand and hands on the ground and getting my legs off the ground with my propped up elbows.  My legs were up for about a half a second, but I felt the fear melting away.
  • Since our son's class has nut, dairy, and egg allergies, we went to Wal-Mart to get a bunch of popsicles - basically frozen sugar water.  
  • I love how my husband plays guitar.  I'm his biggest fan!  I think he plays it better than the people's tabs he's playing.

ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM way late.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  Back to drinking ice water to see if I will drink more and thereby eat less.
  • Get my workout done. - done
  • Do an upper body body weight flow exercise - I did 2 of these.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Follow up on job I applied for on Friday on Monday. 
  • Pick up Biotin & ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Get emissions done for car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
  • Find a good coffee grinder at Goodwill for under $3 to replace my 20+ yr old one that died.
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled for end of the month).
  • Pay 2nd payment on daughter's book deposit (end of Aug).
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Pay daughter's choir payment (end of Sep).
  • Pay son's balance on Chess (end of Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 12:30 am - 5:45 am (5.25 hrs) - Definitely not enough sleep.  I wanted to stay up and be the first one in person to wish my husband a happy birthday and just talk with him.  And I was the first person today to wish my son a happy birthday, too.    
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - a Bacon Croissant sandwich from JIB.

Lunch (2:00 pm) - Leftover Mini Raviolis with Bacon from Saturday's dinner (the rest of it)

Dinner (6:45 pm) - Got food from Joe's BBQ and ate at Joe's Farm Grill - had onion rings, garlic fries, BBQ ribs, mac & cheese, and Grilled Pizza.  So yummy and drank iced tea.  Used some ranch dressing for the onion rings and fries.  No dessert as I was really full with this meal.  I did not eat all this food and shared with my husband and 2 kids.






EXERCISE:
Workout Time = 1:23 pm

Ageless Abs Warmup - 2:47 min 
  • 10 pushups
  • 12 squats
  • 10 spiderman crawl total
  • 20 jumping jacks
Zuzka Beginner #6 - 2 Rounds
  • 10 Squat Side Leg Lift (each leg) to Plank Leg Crossovers
  • 20 (each leg) Knee Lunge Tuck to Side Leg Lift
  • 20 (each leg) Reverse Lung to Knee Lift Hop 
  • 20 Bicycles
Cooldown:  11:12 min. - Included Body Weight Flow - Beg Upper Body #1 & #2 and attempt to balanced myself on my head/shoulders and getting legs off the ground and having my knees on my elbows.

This isn't me, and I wasn't able to get my feet that off the ground,
but at least they came off the ground for a split second

Warmup:  Time = 2:47, Max HR = 142 bpm, Avg HR = 114 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 8:05, Max HR = 151 bpm, Avg HR = 141 bpm 
Round 2:  Time = 8:38, Max HR = 151 bpm, Avg HR = 151 bpm 
Cooldown:  Time = 14:33, Max HR = 135 bpm, Avg HR = 118 bpm

Zone 1 = 6:49, Zone 2 = 4:21, Zone 3 = 5:19, Zone 4 = 7:08, Zone 5 = 0:00

Total Time = 34:04
Max HR = 151 bpm
Avg HR = 129 bpm
Total Calories = 397

Notes:   This workout was soooo hard, well, the knee lunge tuck to side leg lift.  The leg lift in this position are soooo challenging.  I couldn't do a third round.  The time it took me to do 2 rounds, Zuzka was nearly finished with the third round.  My goal is either two rounds tomorrow and get them done more quickly or add a third round.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive