- Today is a rest day from working out. I'm going to enjoy this day, though, I really have loved the workouts these past 3 weeks.
- Attempting to not feel overwhelmed that I was given a lot more work from my sub job than I asked for. I'm going to have to return some of the work. In the past, before physical therapy and the chiropractor, I would take all of it on, but my health is more important. Not doing that to myself again.
- I saw a video on how to make sausage. I think I'll go to the butcher's and ask if they have any casing and I'll get pork on sale. Having the Blendtec would allow me to do the meat grinding. So excited. If I can do this, I can also make specialty other sausages like chicken or turkey sausage or beef sausage. Hmmm. The ideas.
- So cool that from cinnamon sticks yesterday I was able to make cinnamon powder and a lot of it for $1 in the Blendtec. I'm not sure how a regular blender would do, but a high powered blender would work well. Not sure about a food processor either.
- My body is sore, particularly from the waist down after that Killer Leg Workout.
- I'm excited that I get to take a Prophecy class at church for 6 weeks. It starts tonight.
- Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic.
- Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
Get some extra weekend sub job done. This gets more pay by 20% more than the weekdays. I finished all of Saturday's sub jobs. I only have 1/4 of Sunday's done and will try to get the most I can get done by 3 pm and return any jobs I cannot complete. Put chicken breasts in frig to thaw out. Do last load of clothes for the week and 1 load of laundry before church. Go to grocery store to get remaining items and kids' lunch stuff for this week. Have son really organize & clean off his desk.
- Pay for Chess Club for Q1 & Q2 for son.
- Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
- Get emissions done for car.
- Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
- Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork. - Almost done. Need to get some financial info.
- Get signatures on all Immigration paperwork.
- Get passport photos at CVS.
- Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
- Write 2 checks out to Immigration.
- Deposit monies into account to pay for Immigration stuff.
- Mail Immigration paperwork priority mail so I can track.
- Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
- Pay pest control online (scheduled).
- Pay cell phone bill (scheduled).
- Pay car insurance (scheduled).
- Pay cable modem (scheduled).
- Renew NN (scheduled).
- Finish making solar screens for front of house.
- Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
- Continue with job search.
- File paperwork in crate.
- Reorganize top of cabinet.
- Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
- 11:00 pm - 6:00 am (7 hrs) - I got time with my husband, got enough sleep. What a great start to Sunday. I love my husband.
Breakfast (9:00 am) - 2 eggs with some pulled pork and mozzarella cheese.
Lunch (1:45 pm) - 4 mini corn dogs (homemade) with French's mustard.
Dinner (8:30 pm) - some leftover salad from yesterday without any chicken. And an oatmeal raisin cookie. Didn't want to eat too heavy so late at night. I got home at 8:30 pm from church. Forgot to take a picture.