Index Labels

Wk 3, Day 3 (Wed, 7-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I really enjoyed being able to sleep in over the summer, but that's all now over since school has started for the kids.  I let my husband sleep in, though, I wish he'd go with me to take the kids to school.
  • I love my husband's photography.  He is a good teacher.  He takes beautiful pictures and I am learning from him.  Today I learned I need to use the DELETE button on his camera more often and not leave bad shots on the card, as this is time consuming to go through already.
  • All the EFT I did before bed last night has impacted me to finally understand something about my communication with others and how I saw things.  Something that may be easy for others to see, as smart as I can be, I didn't see things that way and have hurt others in my way of communication.  God really convicted my heart big time.  It was so heavy and I prayed as I drove the kids to school that God would put a guard over my mouth and let no unwholesome talk come out of it, or to cause people to be upset, discouraged, frustrated and a host of other feelings.  Then, my husband and I talked as I couldn't stop crying because the realization of how I've especially treated my husband and children at times grieved them, God and me and I never thought I was communication in a non productive and not good way.  The tears just poured out as I sobbed and sobbed.  I pray that God will heal all those I've just been insensitive to without realizing it, rather I was just trying to be helpful and loving.  It just never came across that way and very few people would actually tell me so.  I'm grateful to my husband for standing up and not letting it go further, calling me on the carpet on it.  I still feel sad as I write this, but now that I realize it, I can change with God's help and the help of others.  
  • May I have grace for others as others have had grace for me.
  • Felt so tired this afternoon.  I think it's because I haven't had enough sleep, going to bed too late, the EFT, the tough workouts (although short).
  • More discussions with my husband on communication, me learning to be kinder and not so extreme.  
  • Got a bunch of nice veggies and fruit at the 99 Cent store.
  • Got to make some nice videos of my husband playing both Taylor and Takamine.  He was playing a song he is learning and my favorite.  I like the song on the Taylor better.
  • Helped our daughter with her music theory homework.  Remembering my conversation with my husband, I was kind to my daughter and patient, even though she felt in distress.
  • Our son had hurt his ankle playing Dodge Ball, so I helped him work through triggers points in his calves.  It was quite painful for him.  Then, later in the evening when he wanted further trigger point work, I showed him how to use the Acu-Masseur along with my Trigger Point Workbook.  Hopefully his ankle will be better tomorrow.  I also had him ice about 3 times.  He got out of practicing his karate today.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  
  • Did my a new jump roping workout to throw some variety into my week for exercise..
  • Did more Stacey Vornbrock EFT protocols before bed.  Only 1/2 hr instead of an hour.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Complete Tuesday's replacement sub job.
  • Complete Wednesday's sub jobs. - 2/3rds done.  
  • Get excess ring cut at Lowe's.
  • Personal Care - facial waxing, facial mask.
  • Get coffee for husband at WalMart.
  • Make first payment for daughter's textbooks ($60).  Nobody to take my money.  Will have to drop off on Tues when school starts.
  • Pay for Study Club - see if I can only buy 2 sessions, not 5.
  • Pay for Chess Club for Q1 & Q2 for son.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Get emissions done for car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos.
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
  • Pay pest control online (scheduled).
  • Pay cell phone bill (scheduled).
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled).
  • Pay cable modem (scheduled).
  • Renew NN (scheduled).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 6:00 am (6.25 hrs) - Once again, was intending to go to bed earlier, but I didn't start the EFT on Injury Recover until about 10:30 pm as my husband and I were talking on how to communicate with each other better.  I did nearly an hour of EFT on most of Stacey's protocol.  This made me incredibly thirsty almost immediately.  I woke up needing to drink a lot of water, too and had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night because I drank too much water last night.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast Snack (6:40 am) - 2 1/2 scrambled eggs with a little oil and sea salt.  Simple.

Post Workout Protein Smoothie (12:00 pm) - 1 scoop whey protein, 1/2 scoop chia seeds, cinnamon, greens powder, water, ice, blueberries, a banana.  The chia seeds made it seem like a milkshake without any dairy.



Lunch  (12:45 pm) - romaine lettuce, lots of bacon, baked breaded chicken patty, red cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots, radish with homemade dressing of lime, mayo, cilantro, avocado, sea salt, cumin.
Dinner (6:45 pm) - pan fried kielbasa sausage with a lot of garlic, broccoli and onions.  No oil needed.  Added Ragu Alfredo sauce (yeah, I know) to it.  My son wanted pasta with it, but I didn't want the carbs at this time.  My husband was disappointed there was no bacon, but we can't eat bacon at every meal.  :)

EXERCISE:
Workout Time = 11:21 am

Ageless Abs Warmup - 3:30 min 
  • 12 squats
  • 10 pushups
  • 20 jumping jacks
  • 10 spiderman crawls total
Zuzka Light Beginner Jump Rope - 1 Round (6:07)
  • 20 Basic Bounces
  • 20 Mountain Climbers
  • 20 Basic Bounces
  • 20 High Knees
  • 20 Basic Bounces
  • 20 Plank Knee Tucks
  • 20 Basic Bounces
  • 20 Burpees (she had competition burpees)
  • 20 Basic Bounces
  • 20 Reverse Lunges (she had alternating jump lunges)
  • 20 Basic Bounces (she didn't have this)
I wanted to do two rounds, but after one round and having to modify 2 exercises, I figure it's best to start off easier and not overdo it.

Cooldown:  8:30 min. 

Warmup:  Time = 3:30, Max HR = 139 bpm, Avg HR = 122 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 6:07, Max HR = 156 bpm, Avg HR = 144 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 8:30, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 124 bpm

Zone 1 = 4:41, Zone 2 = 2:40, Zone 3 = 1:34, Zone 4 = 3:22, Zone 5 = 00:42

Total Time = 18:08
Max HR = 156 bpm
Avg HR = 130 bpm
Total Calories = 236

Notes:   I didn't want to do the same workout three days in a row and wanted to try her jump roping stuff.  Though I did not actually use a jump rope, I simulated the movement of my body as if I was using a jump rope.  I forgot what competition burpees were and was ahead of Zuzka in the video, so I just did regular burpees.  It's been awhile since I did burpees and this took the life out of me.  I had to change from jump lunges to reverse lunges as I couldn't keep my balance at all.  Since we started with bounces, wanted to end with bounces.

Next time I will shoot to be able to do another round or at least part of another round.  I need a nap.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive