Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 6 (Sat, 3-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Remember to cultivate an Open Heaven starting with lots of praise & worship to God every day!
  • Wasn't really sore today, which is great.  We'll see after the workout.  
  • Plan to eat breakfast because the last two days' workouts, I worked out on an empty stomach.
  • My weight continues to go down.  I am now at my low from last year.  Praise God!  Despite not eating too well yesterday, my weight is still good and going down.  I think the key is eating well most of the time and portion control.
  • Daughter is gone for the day with another family on a day trip.  Just my husband, son and I.  We'll probably stay home most of the day.  I have a lot of work to do.
  • I didn't get anything done today except drop off my son's library stuff at the library.
  • I've hardly eaten anything and I don't feel like eating anything this late, though, yesterday I did eat later.
  • Spent all day on the Master closet that had so much stuff in it and was looking pretty cluttered.  Got rid of a bunch of boxes in the closet, some pretty big ones, might I add.  Lost count.  Packed away the clothes I'm not wearing and put them in the garage in the see through clothing zipped bags.  That gave us much more room.  Had some organizational tools and had my son use them to organize the crafts & art supplies.  Moved all the arts & craft stuff to their rooms because they use the stuff, not me.  Organized the extra school supplies & office supplies, as well as all the vacuum accessories.  Put on a couple groups I'm in locally of people I know asking them if they want my car seats and CDs.  I got takers for both and am glad I was able to bless someone else with our stuff, as I know I have been blessed with other people's things they don't want anymore.
  • After we donated to Goodwill, my husband wanted to checkout Goodwill for things he wanted.  We never buy unless we have a 20% off coupon or if they have 50% off Saturdays or $1 Thursdays or 50% off the color.  We didn't have the coupons, though, I gave my husband enough but he forgot again.  And, after having spent so much time on the closet, the last thing I wanted was for him to buy more stuff and bring it home.  We really don't need anymore clothes, kitchen tools, toys, instruments, supplies or anything until we get our own house.
  • All the closet decluttering began when we finally got the Takamine replacement.  The guitar does take up a lot of space and I wanted to make room in the closet for it because right now my husband has it right next to my side of the bed and I can't even access my side of the bed with 2 guitars and a nightstand there.  
  • My husband and son had some ice cream from Burger King.  I opted to not have any because I didn't want to put it in my food journal.  If I eat it or drink it, it must go in my food journal.
  • Setting a different goal when it gets cooler to get rid of a bunch of stuff in the garage that's ours and cluttering it up.  It's really awful in there and quite shameful.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM.
  • Drank some ice cold water (using a 42 oz cup), but not enough.
  • Spent time in prayer, worship, cultivating an Open Heaven for God's glory to shine.  The end result, the mood that is prevalent in our home is not what I was expecting.  The enemy is warring, but I am convinced that God is stronger and I will lean on God as my Fortress and Strength.
  • Did some EFT with Margaret Lynch on money.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Send in my invoice on my sub job on Monday.
  • Put the kids' school schedules on the phone - both kids.
  • Print out kids' school calendars.
  • Do sub jobs.
  • Decluttered, organized, cleaned Master closet.
  • Donated stuff to Goodwill.
  • Gave a carseat to a friend.
  • Gave my CD collection to a friend.
  • Personal Care - facial waxing, toenails, facial mask.
  • Drop son's stuff off at the library so I don't get further fined.
  • Buy Biotin at Sprouts (25% off).
  • Make first payment for daughter's textbooks ($60).  Nobody to take my money.  Will have to drop off on Tues when school starts.
  • Call MS about Yuma stuff.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Get emissions done for car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos.
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
  • Pay pest control online (scheduled).
  • Pay cell phone bill (scheduled).
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled).
  • Pay cable modem (scheduled).
  • Renew NN (scheduled).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).

SLEEP:
  • 12:15 am - 8:00 am (7.75 hrs) - Slept pretty well.  It was a long day.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:30 am) - 2.5 eggs w/sea salt, ground pepper, sweet peppers chopped, and a little Avocado oil.

Lunch (2:30 pm) - a little bit of brussel sprout stuff from the night before.


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive