Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 3 (Wed, 11-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I was doing EFT protocols by Stacey Vornbrock regarding my knee and soreness.  I was already tired before I started, but I wasn't able to do the EFT for very long because I just had to sleep.  Maybe I got in 10 min. of EFT before bed.
  • My legs, specially calves are super sore.  My abs, back, upper arms are also sore, but not awfully.  When I get this sore, I don't feel like doing anything.
  • Very behind on my sub con work.  
  • I've been noticing when I eat more in the evening or too many meals a day (including snacks), my weight goes up.  Uggh.  Just a few days ago I was at my all time low for the past 6+ years and now it's inching back up.  I know, I've eaten McDonald's too many times, or even at all.
  • I'm really enjoying my time with the Lord in the morning, time to pray, time in His Word, time to worship.  God is so good.  Setting my mind on Jesus and letting Him be Lord of my life.
  • Enjoying time with my husband and children outdoors.  
  • My husband and I are learning how to communicate better with each other.  Both of us were emotional during different parts of the day.  I was very emotional with our son (angry) and it took quite awhile to calm me down.  My husband was emotional (frustrated) with me because of how I said something, which he misunderstood my intent.  All is good.
  • I really love popcorn and wanted some in the evening, but resisted.  Thank you God.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, MSM.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  
  • Walked to help with soreness in the morning.
  • Walked in the evening with my family.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get Tuesday's sub con work done.
  • Get as much of Wed's sub con work done. - big job, need to finish on Thurs.
  • Resolve issue with bank fee - got it reversed.  It was Costco's fault.
  • Followup with pharmacy on my prescriptions.
  • Call Dr to refill my prescription.
  • Call OH to have them walk me through something.
  • Follow up with ex on CS.
  • Get more ground flaxseed and no flavor whey protein powder.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Find a good coffee grinder at Goodwill for under $3 to replace my 20+ yr old one that died.  It cost $5.59, a Braun.  I was having a hard time finding this and the prices seemed to have gone up.
  • Pay car insurance.
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 9:15 pm - 5:30 am (8.25 hrs) - Drank way too much water and had to go to the bathroom 2-3 times in the middle of the night.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:15 am) - 2 eggs with some leftover brussel sprouts mixture from the night before.

Lunch (1:30 pm) - leftover cauliflower, bacon, pasta

Dinner (6:30 pm) - turmeric cilantro rice with a milange of sausage, potato, onion, garlic & cayenne pepper.


EXERCISE:  - Walking
Workout Time = 8:15 am

Lap 1:  Time = 15:23, Max HR = 119 bpm, Avg HR = 106 bpm 
Lap 2:  Time = 15:05, Max HR = 127 bpm, Avg HR = 109 bpm

Total Time = 30:28
Max HR = 127 bpm
Avg HR = 107 bpm
Total Calories = 250

Notes:   It was in the upper 70s when I walked this morning and I was sweating as I walked.  My husband was at home asleep and it was really nice to walk alone, just God, nature and me, and the few people exercising at the park.  I loved it and it had been quite awhile since I did this alone.  Had my iPod on listening to Katie Souza.  It was a great time for me to pray to the Lord as I walked, as well as cultivate an Opened Heaven and for God's Glory to come upon me, as I interceded for my marriage, my family, our finances and health.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate