Index Labels

Wk 9, Day 1 (Mon, 16-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I'm in Nehemiah 4.  Nehemiah encounters a lot of ridicule from 2 of the governors (Sanballat, Tobiah).  I am guessing that if Nehemiah is successful in rebuilding the walls, this would threaten the governors of their territories.  Nehemiah was very task oriented and a doer.  He had a heart, a huge heart for God's people, for God.  He was also very dedicated and God was on his side.  People worked with all their heart in V. 6.  But, there were threats against Nehemiah and his people, but they were not blind to it, rather they prayed and took action, posting guards day and night to meet this threat.  How does that speak to me?  God is going to rebuild the walls of my heart, my relationships (particularly in the marriage & parenting aspects), and financially.  These are the areas that have the most broken walls and it would take so many miracles.  
  • To guard against threats of the enemy, I am spending not fervent daily time in worship, study of God's Word, praise to God, warfare prayer, seeking the presence of God all day long, seeking the Holy Spirit to guide my footsteps, my attitude, everything I do.  I know these are things that all Christians should do, but whether one does it is another thing or not.  I believe that I am entering into the next phase of God's plans for my life and it takes that incredible, intense faith that unwaivers, but is determinedly focused on Him, Jesus Christ.  I am not God and I am not to be "the Holy Spirit" for anyone, particularly my husband.  God calls me to love Him, to truly love him as in I Corinthians 13.  
  • Been eating a lot of junk lately, so today I'm going to attempt to do better with eating and less junk.
  • Thankful for downloading Mileage Keeper on my husband's iPhone.  It's easier to keep track there of our mileage than how I have been doing.  
  • Since keeping our car in the shade, moving it when the shade goes away to another shady spot, has greatly increased the mileage on our car, since we park outside.  We had been getting 12-14 mpg all summer, but when we started parking in the shade, we are now 15.3-16.7 mpg.  That's a huge difference.  Anyway, we are really happy with this since we tend to drive a lot and have to fill up our tank often.  Thankful for my husband.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, MSM.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  
  • Get my workout done. - done
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get more ground flaxseed, sea salt and no flavor whey protein powder.
  • Pay for son's Chess Tournie (Wed).
  • Finish weekend sub con work.
  • Submit invoice for sub con work.
  • Send out my ex's mom's package again.
  • Deposit check.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned to next week or week after.
  • Pay cable modem, phone (Tues)
  • Pay pest control (Fri)
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 6:00 am (6.25 hrs) - Not enough sleep, but I'm glad to stay up some to really love on my husband, sharing with him in his music and my heart.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:15 am) - 2 scrambled eggs with sea salt made by my daughter.

Post Workout Smoothie & Lunch (1:00 pm) - fresh swiss chard from the garden, chia seeds, cinnamon, ice, water, 2 scoops no flavor whey protein, unsweetened cacao powder, frozen blueberries, and over ripe banana.  and some chicken stuff that I used to make the chicken enchiladas with

Dinner (6:30 pm) -  no dinner.  Puking up everything I ate today over a couple hrs.


EXERCISE:
Workout Time = 11:59 am

Ageless Abs Warmup - 3:28 min 
  • 10 pushups
  • 12 squats
  • 10 spiderman crawl total
  • 20 jumping jacks
Zuzka ZSHRED #4


Just the preview video

4 Rounds:
  • 50 Punches x 5 lb DBs
  • 10 Commando Push-ups x 12 lb DB
  • 10 Cross Plyo Jumps (Left then Right)
  • 30 Weighted Sit-ups x 12 lb DB
  • 30 Ab Twists x 12 lb DB
Cooldown:  16:14 min. - Mat, baseball, softball, yoga block

Warmup:  Time = 3:28, Max HR = 136 bpm, Avg HR = 119 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 6:30, Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 138 bpm (thought it was 50 Steps, so too many)
Round 2:  Time = 6:16, Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 149 bpm 
Round 3:  Time = 7:48, Max HR = 162 bpm, Avg HR = 152 bpm
Round 4:  Time = 7:12, Max HR = 165 bpm, Avg HR = 155 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 16:14, Max HR = 145 bpm, Avg HR = 127 bpm

Zone 1 = 10:56, Zone 2 = 5:56, Zone 3 = 3:22, Zone 4 = 13:56, Zone 5 = 8:10

Total Time = 47:30
Max HR = 165 bpm
Avg HR = 139 bpm
Total Calories = 638

Notes:  Good workout.  I thought before the workout I might get sick doing the situps and twists as I have had some balance issue here where these would make me want to puke, but I was fine today.  I basically stared at one spot ahead of me and kept focus on that.  Maybe some of the EFT I have done in the past for injury recovery is helping me, too?  I hate situps and anything of that ilk.

This is my longest workout of Zuzka's and wasn't sure I could get through it, but praise God I did.  If you want to work out with her and see the full exercises, you'll have to subscribe to her ZGym.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate