Index Labels

Wk 9, Day 6 (Sat, 21-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I am trying out generic Brother Ink Cartridges, which are a fraction of the cost of the actual Brother cartridges.  I am trying out an eBay seller and an Amazon dealer.  Some had bad reviews, but hopefully it works out for me.  I spent about $12-13 total (no tax and free shipping) for 9 cartridges - 2 of each color and 3 blacks.  Normally for 1 color, it's about $15 plus tax.  Hopefully I don't regret this.  It seems like the bad reviews are people doing wrong things with the cartridges.
  • Learning to communicate effectively for me with my husband has been a challenge.  This was probably our roughest week so far as we both were super reactive.  Painful, but we are working through things by the grace of God.  My husband is a great guy.  
  • We got to celebrate a late birthday dinner for my husband at Grimaldi's.  Usually we go early but this evening we went at dinner time and we had to wait.  The place was packed when we got there and packed when we left, over 1.5 hrs later.  The food was delicious as usual and we had a wonderful server, Kristen.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Send out my ex's mom's package again.
  • Fix photo album before sending to kids' grandmother.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned to next week or week after. - it's today
  • Get son's hair cut.
  • Take kids to karate in the morning to make up for missing yesterday.
  • Clear out the bookcase for my husband.
  • Pack away books I don't need and store in garage.
  • Do 1 load of school clothes and 1 load of regular clothes.
  • Organize & cleanup mess from closet yesterday.
  • Get Friday's sub con work done.
  • Buy ice from McDonald's.
  • Pick up son's glasses and get him fitted for them.
  • Grimaldi's bday for hubby.
  • Print out Grimaldi's bday coupon.
  • Install new color printer cartridges for Brother printer (3 of them - cyan, yellow & magenta).
  • Give feedback for both printer cartridge sets I received on eBay and Amazon.
  • Send LW email with books she requested with links.
  • Schedule appointment with JF for him to do the front ball joints and shocks/struts on the truck. - Week after next.
  • Get transportation for the day we will get the car worked on.
  • Get quote for CE for radiator and hoses replacement from JF.
  • Get daughter's dilation appointment for the weekend.
  • Call JF regarding our tax situation.  
  • Sign up with my husband to chaperon our daughter's music field trip next week.
  • Schedule husband's haircut - it's Monday
  • Look up weather forecast for rest of month and tell to hubby.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 7:30 am (8 hrs) - Was so wiped out from not sleeping enough the night before and all of Friday's stuff, getting back home late after the Phoenix Symphony.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:15 am) - 2 steak and egg burritos from McDonald's and an unsweetened iced tea (the burritos are so gross, never again).

Lunch (1:30 pm) - a cheese quesadilla made by our daughter

Dinner (7:15 pm) - 2 slices of Grimaldi's pizza topped with pepperoni, Italian sausage and black olives.  I don't care for black olives, but my husband loves this and this is his birthday pizza.  We ordered also an Antipasto plate that had mozzarella cheese, basil, roasted red pepper, Genoa Salami, and 2 different kinds of olives with slices of little French bread.  I had 3 slices of the bread, 2 slices of mozzarella cheese, 2 slices salami, some olives and red pepper, and olive oil.  It was yummy.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate