Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 1 (Mon, 9-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • We only have one car and my husband was out when it was heavily raining.  I was really worried about him, but he's fine.  Thank you God!
  • God wants me to spend time studying the book of Nehemiah.  Today is my first day and I'm excited as to what God will teach me.
  • Glad I got my workout done.  
  • God is teaching me to take my authority spiritually and not let the enemy wreak havoc in my life.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  
  • Get my workout done. - done
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Find a good coffee grinder at Goodwill for under $3 to replace my 20+ yr old one that died.
  • Pay car insurance.
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 6:45 am (8.25 hrs) - Slept early.  Needed it.  Pooped.    
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:45 am) - a Loaded Breakfast Burrito from Carl's Jr. and a large unsweetened iced tea with a lot of ice.  Bought a burrito for my husband, but he doesn't like it.  No pic.

Post Workout Smoothie & Lunch (1:45 pm) -  I felt a bit full from the burrito from lunch so I opted to make my post workout protein smoothie my lunch.  Husband ate leftover Dim Sum.  My smoothie consisted of 2 scoops no flavor whey protein, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, frozen blueberries, a banana, water, ice, and some greens powder.  It made about 44 oz.  Yummy.

Snack (throughout the afternoon): - chicharrones con carnes (pork rind with meat) - never had this before.  We were in a Latin market and saw this and my husband said he liked it, so we got some about 1/4 pound, way too much.  Very salty, but tasty.

Dinner (6:45 pm) - leftovers - a bistec, some cilantro lime rice, and some savory lemon chicken & veggies.  It was a lot of food, a whole bowl.  I'm trying not to eat too much for dinner, but failed this evening.


EXERCISE:
Workout Time = 12:19 pm

Ageless Abs Warmup - 3:07 min 
  • 10 pushups
  • 12 squats
  • 10 spiderman crawl total
  • 20 jumping jacks
Zuzka ZSHRED #1

Just the preview video

Buy In:
  • 2 min. High Knee Jump Rope (Invisible Rope - no room for real rope)
  • 3 Burpees + 12 Lateral Jumps + 3 Burpees  X 3 rounds
3 Rounds:
  • 10 Seated Overhead (OH) Press x 10 lb DBs
  • 10 Tricep Dips (Straight Leg)
  • 10 Pushups
Buy Out:
  • 3 Burpees + 12 Lateral Jumps + 3 Burpees X 3 Rounds
  • 2 min. High Knee Jump Rope (Invisible Rope - no room for real rope)
Cooldown:  8:41 min. - Mat, foam roller and regular other cooldown stuff.

Warmup:  Time = 2:17, Max HR = 143 bpm, Avg HR = 124 bpm
Buy In:  Time = 5:55, Max HR = 167 bpm, Avg HR = 163 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 1:02, Max HR = 162 bpm, Avg HR = 159 bpm 
Round 2:  Time = 1:19, Max HR = 159 bpm, Avg HR = 156 bpm 
Round 3:  Time = 1:41, Max HR = 156 bpm, Avg HR = 153 bpm
Buy Out:  Time = 6:19, Max HR = 164 bpm, Avg HR = 158 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 8:41, Max HR = 151 bpm, Avg HR = 128 bpm

Zone 1 = 4:34, Zone 2 = 3:19, Zone 3 = 2:36, Zone 4 = 3:49, Zone 5 = 9:00

Total Time = 26:16
Max HR = 168 bpm
Avg HR = 142 bpm
Total Calories = 361

Notes:   I was in Zone 5 for a long time.  This was a high heartrate workout.  I saw the workout and wasn't sure I was going to be able to get through it, but I did and felt fine, except for some shakiness.  I used a slightly heavier weight than Zuzka for the OH Press.  Not a big deal.  I sort of messed up using my heartrate monitor.  I'll get it right next time.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate