Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 4 (Thurs, 26-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Today as I was feeling discouraged from last night over just more battles regarding child support, but not from my ex, other stuff happened.  This morning I felt so upset and discouraged, but the Lord reminded me who I am and that I have victory every one of my situations.  Greater is He who is in me than He who is in the world.  
  • I was hoping to get all my sub con work done before getting the kids at school, but we had a change of plans for me to check on the child support stuff, so we left over 2 hrs early and it didn't allow me to finish early.  However, I was able to get my work done earlier than I normally do, which I normally get done later in the evening.  Hopefully this weekend, despite our plans for Sunday, I can get a lot of work done on Saturday to make up for the 2 days of work I missed last week and make up some for not having extra work during this pay period because you can't miss more than 1 day in a pay period to take on the extra work.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Deposit check for car repairs.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned to next week or week after. 
  • Put in for check to pay for AAA, NN, rent, remainder of daughter's book deposit
  • Get Thursday's sub con work done.
  • Call child support regarding why they deducted money from the account. - No help.  Referred me elsewhere.
  • Followup next week on why there is extra stuff deducted from child support not on the court order.
  • Get gas. Thought we could get gas at Valero (near 60 & Country Club) for $3, cash price, but they were out of gas and closed.  We ended up getting it at our normal QuikTrip for $3.13/gal.
  • Costco - lotion, sun chips, scrubbing pads, batteries.
  • Setup new child support card.
  • Text kids' Grandma M that her packaged has arrived at her location so be on the lookout for it.
  • Check status on Immigration document sent. - Immigration has received it.
  • Forward the payment I made for the Prophecy class to husband.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 2:00 am, 3:00 am - 6:00 am (5.25 hrs). - Hard to not get continuous sleep.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:00 am) - 2 scrambled eggs with cayenne pepper and sea salt - made by daughter. 

Lunch (1:00 pm) - a little bit, very little of last night's dinner - pork with potato skillet dinner

Snack (2:45 pm) - 1/2 order of fried zucchini from Carl's Jr (drat, I messed up my fast) & unsweetened iced tea

Dinner (6:45 pm) - cilantro lime rice with bacon, sausage, spam, onions, water chestnuts and spices.

Dessert (8:30 pm) - apple empanada

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate