Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 3 (Wed, 25-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I'm glad the Lord has been working on my ex to be reasonably responsive to me and him making his child support payments promptly, especially when his paycheck doesn't cover it.  However, the issue is that for months now, his employer has failed to submit nearly every time the child support payments in a timely manner, sometimes even forgetting.  So, I'm having to take actions with DCSE to see if I can get this remedied.
  • Had an amazing Quiet Time today with the Lord.  I'm learning to listen to God's still small voice.
  • I've gotten some more rejections from jobs.  Not sure what the issue is, but maybe God is closing those doors and opening others or wants me to do something else or making way for other things.  However, I am not discouraged.  God is our Provider, Jehovah Jireh.  He will make a way and my focus is on Him and doing an excellent job in the work that He has given me.  
  • My SIL and sister have been sending me job opps and I've been following up on those, though, nothing except for the sub con job I got at the end of April that allows me to work from home.  I've been trying for all different things.  Funny, I see a lot of signs and things that companies are hiring and I keep applying, but no bites there either.  Well, I did get one interview last week, but the company by the end of the week eliminated that position before they even hired anyone.  Guess that's a big no.  I'm over qualified for many things, under qualified for others, or totally qualified for others, but been out of that area for too long or I don't know.  
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Call Child Support Enforcement regarding my ex's employer who consistently fails to submit payments on time.
  • Get return stuff from Amazon so I can return my husband's defective DVD for replacement.
  • Drop DVD at UPS store.
  • Deposit check for car repairs.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned to next week or week after. 
  • Take daughter to get her followup for her fillings to the dentist after school.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 3:00 am, 4:30 am - 5:45 am (5.75 hrs) - am so incredibly tired today.  Need to wake up early for the kids and their choir.
  • 7:45 am - 9:45 am (2 hrs) - feels better to sleep a little more, though I forfeited my Quiet Time with the Lord (:-()
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:00 am) - Country Burrito from Carl's Jr & large unsweetened iced tea.

Lunch (1:00 pm) - tuna, bacon, cilantro, mayo, celery salad over romaine lettuce w/two pieces of bread

Dinner (6:30 pm) - made a skillet dinner - potatoes, red pepper, seasonings, bacon, cilantro, baked boneless pork chops seasoned with tamari sauce, garlic powder, ginger, & sea salt.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate