Index Labels

Wk 9, Day 7 (Sun, 22-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • The last 2 day's eating has been awful.  My weight has come back up to pre-puking from last Monday.  I really need to exercise in this next week, which the goal will be 3 times.
  • I finished my last class of the Prophecy 101 class (6 week class) today.  It was awesome and I can't wait for Prophecy 2.  Wonder when that wil be.  I got to pray for two people whom I do not know and it seems like I was spot on, so I was hearing from God on what to pray for them on.  That's so awesomely cool.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Send out my ex's mom's package again.
  • Fix photo album before sending to kids' grandmother.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned to next week or week after. - it's today
  • Get Friday's sub con work done.
  • Buy ice from McDonald's.
  • Get Airborne & Alleve.
  • Teach Sunday School.
  • Last load of clothes laundry - daughter did.
  • Get quote for CE for radiator and hoses replacement from JF.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 7:30 am (8 hrs) - Was so wiped out from not sleeping enough the night before and all of Friday's stuff, getting back home late after the Phoenix Symphony.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:15 am) - Country Burrito from Carl's Jr & large unsweetened iced tea.

Lunch (1:00 pm) - hot & spicy McChicken, some fries, water.

Dinner (8:30 pm) - leftover noodles, broccoli, chicken, etc.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate