Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 1 (Mon, 23-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • This morning during my quiet time, the Lord revealed to me that I needed to go on a 40-day fast.  I asked Him what from.  What came to my mind was fasting from playing card games on my husband's iPhone, but as I thought about it, I had already been fasting for about 1.5 weeks from that and it wasn't a challenge.  So, I continued to ask and I believe the Lord said to fast from eating fast food for 40 days.  This will cause me again to focus on making more nutritious things for my family and a variety of foods instead of being lazy here.  This will definitely take focus on the Lord to help me be creative with our meals, as well as not spend to much, while eating healthy, delicious things, but not the same thing over and over.  So, I will be fasting from Fast Food and Card Games on the iPhone.  Let's see what God will do.
  • I am really enjoying my quiet times with the Lord on the weekdays.  After dropping off the kids at the school, I'm able to be outdoors, enjoy nature and my time with God in worship, prayer, His Word.  It is a peaceful calming time that is very personal and private.  God is taking me to the next level in my Quiet Times with Him and they are very private, precious and sacred.

ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
  • Got my workout done.  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get husband's haircut. - the person who was supposed to cut his hair had to go to an emergency.
  • Make lunch & dinner. - made lunch, not dinner.
  • Return son's late DVD to the library.
  • Get all of weekend sub con work done.
  • Get Monday's work done.
  • Get Immigration stuff and remedy what they need.
  • Send out my ex's mom's package again.
  • Fix photo album before sending to kids' grandmother.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned to next week or week after. - it's today
  • Get quote for CE for radiator and hoses replacement from JF.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 5:45 am (7.75 hrs) - still wanted to sleep, woke up praying to the Lord (love this).  I hate waking up to my alarm or waking up a lot earlier than my alarm.  This time, it was only 15 min. or so, so that's not too bad.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:00 am) - Country Burrito from Carl's Jr & large unsweetened iced tea.

Post Workout Protein Smoothie  (10:15 am) - blueberries, a banana, ice, water, whey protein, ground flaxseed - simple today

Lunch (1:00 pm) - a homemade bacon, green chili & cheese quesadilla!  Very yummy.

Snack (4:30 pm) - a BK ice cream cone

Dinner (6:30 pm) - a cheese quesadilla

EXERCISE:
Workout Time = 9:38 am

Ageless Abs Warmup - 4:16 min 
  • 10 pushups
  • 12 squats
  • 10 spiderman crawl total
  • 20 jumping jacks
Zuzka ZSHRED #5

Just the preview video

HIIT 12 rounds of 50:10 Intervals (50 sec exercise, 10 sec rest)
  • Jump Rope High Knees 
  • Jump Lunge Kick-Ups - 21 reps
  • Jump Rope High Knees 
  • Mountain Climbers - 94 reps
  • Jump Rope High Knees 
  • Alternating Pistol Squats (I could only go halfway down) - 28 reps
  • Jump Rope High Knees 
  • Sumo Squats to Side Kicks - 23 reps
  • Jump Rope High Knees 
  • 3 Jump Lunges + Dynamic Pushups - 6 reps
  • Jump Rope High Knees 
  • Prisoner Getups - 6 reps
Cooldown:  8:58 min. - Mat

Warmup:  Time = 4:16, Max HR = 137 bpm, Avg HR = 125 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 2:00, Max HR = 150 bpm, Avg HR = 127 bpm 
Round 2:  Time = 2:00, Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 146 bpm 
Round 3:  Time = 2:00, Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 147 bpm
Round 4:  Time = 2:00, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 145 bpm
Round 5:  Time = 2:00, Max HR = 159 bpm, Avg HR = 151 bpm
Round 6:  Time = 2:00, Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 151 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 8:58, Max HR = 151 bpm, Avg HR = 118 bpm

Zone 1 = 4:00, Zone 2 = 2:54, Zone 3 = 2:50, Zone 4 = 7:08, Zone 5 = 1:02

Total Time = 25:52
Max HR = 159 bpm
Avg HR = 132 bpm
Total Calories = 313

Notes:  Nice short workout.  I know some of the EFT stuff I've been doing has been helping me as I was not able to do pistol squats at all before and now I can get to about half way down, though, I did have to use the armoir to maintain my balance some.  Before doing Prisoner Getups was so hard and now, it's not too bad.  Yay God!

Due to the room I had, I could not use an actual jump rope, so I just simulated as if I had the jump rope.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate