Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 5 (Fri, 27-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • My husband and I chaparoned 2 different 8th grade classes.  My husband was with our daughter and I was with another class.  We went to the Musical Instrument Museum up in north Phoenix and that is really a wonderful museum, which we need to go there again as a family.  Very cool place and it turned out to be a great experience for everyone.  We drove separately, so we got to enjoy the museum just a little longer.
  • If I need specialty spices that are more Asian, I will go to the Indian store on Chandler Blvd just west of Cooper in Chandler.  Their prices are lot better than Lee Lee's and it beats driving all the way to Mesa to go to Mekong.  They will also special order for me, too, but I have to plan way in advanced.  Thankfully I have a great collection of herbs & spices.
  • I'd done great all week at getting my sub con job done the same day I get the work, except today.  Was gone all morning, half the afternoon, and some of the evening, but got about 75% of the work done.
  • Tomorrow I will be finishing up today's work I didn't finish and try to get a lot of weekend sub con work done to hopefully somewhat make up for missing 2 days last week.  I haven't been doing a lot of weekend work and tomorrow will be the first Saturday that I'm really going to work a lot, as I won't have much time to work on Sunday.
  • I have a huge list of chores for the kids to do tomorrow.  I'm so glad they are older and can do these chores, as I did them all myself before when they were younger.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Field trip with 8th graders.
  • Pick up tumeric at Indian store.  Great price.
  • Pick up card table & chairs in SE Gilbert.
  • Take kids to karate.
  • Clean up iPhone and update with new software. - wow, took over 2 hrs.
  • Get Friday's sub work done Friday. - Didn't get it all done today because I wasn't home much.  Turned in the work that I did get done.
  • Pickup stuff from library.
  • Have son pay his fines to the library.
  • Get groceries at FC for Sunday.
  • Deposit check for car repairs.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned.
  • Followup next week on why there is extra stuff deducted from child support not on the court order.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Pay balance on daughter's books (beg of Oct).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 5:00 am (7 hrs) - I was hoping I would wake up early and I did.  Was going to go to bed at 9:00 pm, but my husband and I wanted to enjoy the cool weather outside talking, which was far better than to go to bed earlier.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:45 am) - 2 scrambled eggs and some of last night's rice thing mixed in.

Snack (12:00 pm) - a manteca

Lunch (1:00 pm) - a chicken salad and iced tea.

Dinner (5:45 pm) - cilantro lime rice with bacon, sausage, spam, onions, water chestnuts and spices.

Dessert (9:00 pm) - 1/3 cookie, a couple bites of a chocolate thing.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate