Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 2 (Tues, 24-Sep-2014)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Not working out today as my sleep is way off.  Didn't get much sleep last night and I feel sick to my stomach.  One of the reasons for not working out for me is that my body does not like the extra stress of exercise when I haven't gotten enough sleep.  
  • My ex has been doing well since about last Sep on his child support stuff.  Too bad his employer is not good at submitting the child support payments, which isn't good.
  • We took the photo album to Lowe's near where we live and usually always get great customer service.  I just needed a screw top and wasn't sure of the part in the Hardware area.  The Lowe's person was incredibly unfriendly, though, he did reluctantly help me.  It seemed like I was a bother to him with my $1.08 part.  We almost left the store and went elsewhere because he said they didn't carry what we needed (but he didn't really look either to see what we needed).  Anyway, despite his bad attitude, I was able to get the part I needed to fix my ex-mother in law's photo album of the kids and we will be able to mail it out to her today.
  • The guy at the post office was very nice to me unlike the Lowe's guy.  He was helpful and we thought I would need a medium box priority mail box, but the photo album was slightly too big, so we needed a large flat rate box, which was $16, about $3.50 more.  That's fine.  I know the kids' grandmother will love the pictures and there are plenty of pages left for her to fill with more pictures, which I hope to be able to send a couple times a year to her so she can see the kids.
  • Our daughter has been sick and now I think I'm coming down with what she has.  Ugggh.  I think also our son is coming down with this, too.

ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).

LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get husband's haircut. 
  • Get magnifying glass for hubby.
  • Get coffee, stevia, avocados, dishwashing liquid, tortillas.
  • Get Tuesday's jobs done. - 2nd day in a row I've got all my work turned in the same day.
  • Mail out Immigration paperwork - priority mail (expensive envelope).
  • Scheduled ball joints & shocks to be replaced on car for next week. - Monday
  • Deposit check for car repairs.
  • Send out my ex's mom's package again. - used large box priority mail - I texted her the tracking number and she should get the package on Thurs.
  • Fix photo album before sending to kids' grandmother. - it required a screw & post.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned to next week or week after. 
  • Get quote for CE for radiator and hoses replacement from JF.
  • Forward quote for CE to her.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 3:00 am, 4:30 am - 5:45 am (5.75 hrs) - am so incredibly tired today.  Need to wake up early for the kids and their choir.
  • 7:45 am - 9:45 am (2 hrs) - feels better to sleep a little more, though I forfeited my Quiet Time with the Lord (:-()
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:00 am) - Country Burrito from Carl's Jr & large unsweetened iced tea.

Lunch (1:00 pm) - tuna, bacon, cilantro, mayo, celery salad over romaine lettuce w/two pieces of bread

Snack (5:30 pm) - an apple empanada

Dinner (6:30 pm) - same as lunch


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate