Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 6 (Sat, 28-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • A year ago today my husband was still in Colombia, though, that day, he had his interview for his Visa to come to the U.S. and got an approval.  Today we've been married for 7 months.  Wow, time flies.
  • Hard to keep the kids on track and do a job well.  
  • Not sure why my husband wanted me to wake him up early.  I asked him why at 7 am.  Was it he wanted to do something at 9 am and wanted enough time to wake up?  I finally learned it was to get together online with his best Colombian childhood friend.  I wished that he would've shown up as I know my husband loves his time with him.
  • The kids have lost all privileges for any fun or free time today.  It will be all chores for them due to doing really bad jobs at what I asked them to do.  I'm really irate and not a whole lot seems to be going well today for me.  I'm just in a really foul mood.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish Friday's sub con work.
  • Do a lot of sub con work today. - I hardly got any work for today because someone made a mistake with my settings and I have to wait for someone to fix them.  This was the first weekend day I've been able to stay home all day to work and there's hardly any for me because someone screwed up my settings.  Stuff finally got turned back on at 7:30 pm and I got to work for the next 4 hrs, but it didn't make up for the 6.5 hrs that I couldn't work because of someone's mess up.
  • Have kids clean bathroom, do the laundry (uniforms, clothes, rugs, linens, towels), clean frig, sweep & mop the house, vacuum where needed, do dusting.
  • Get tires rotated and balanced - The assistant manager hit the back bumper of our car, so he had to file a claim with Discount Tires to fix what they messed up.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Thought I did this, but they never took, so I have to redo sometime.
  • Deposit check for car repairs.
  • Get front lower ball joints and all four shocks on the car replaced.
  • Get oil change done.
  • Get front wheel alignment done.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned.
  • Followup next week on why there is extra stuff deducted from child support not on the court order.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Pay balance on daughter's books (beg of Oct).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:00 pm - 6:30 am (7.5 hrs) - My husband wanted me to wake him up at 7 am, not sure why, as he hates getting up early.  And we have about 7 loads of laundry to do, so I always like to get a headstart here.  Lots to do today.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - a lemon empanada

Lunch (1:00 pm) - a cheese & green chili quesadilla

Dinner (6:30 pm) - Chicken marsala with veggies and turmeric rice.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate