Index Labels

Wk 13, Day 1 (Mon, 14-Oct-2013)

. . No comments:
GRATITUDES:
  • Thank you God that though I woke up early not by choice, that I got at least 6 hrs of solid sleep and that I went to bed early.
  • Thank you God for cooler weather and for the 3 day trips we took last week to the mountains.  They were refreshing.
  • Thank you God for Jason, our car mechanic.  God bless him immensely.
  • Thank you God for all the many DVDs I have on T.  They are invaluable and I am going to go through them again to refresh and relearn better.
  • Thank you God for fellowship with Your Body.  It refreshes and invigorates me.
  • Thank you God for the chance and ability to be able to earn money, to create wealth.
  • Thank you God You are always at work in my life and the lives of others.
  • Thank you God my husband was able to renew our internet security for all our computers for the next two years.
  • Thank you God for money to pay bills.  I am very grateful for the services that we get with what we pay.
  • Thank you God for my SIL sending us to packages of food next day air.  It cost her $80 to send the two boxes from FL, where she is visiting.  Got to finally taste good Latin cheese and it's very tasty, better than the stuff we've had here.  Tomorrow we will eat more of both the bollos but will steam them instead of microwaving them.  I'm sure they taste even better fresh.  We were not able to eat the desserts or sweets as we were stuffed with what we ate.
THOUGHTS:
  • I'm going to get back into writing gratitudes again.  In Psalm 100 it talks about inviting God's presence, entering His Presence and that begins with praising Him, being thankful, worshiping Him.  For many years, I had written my gratitudes down privately in a private online journal, but now will do some of it publically.  The past year, I had gotten away from writing them down, but I really want to deepen my walk with the Lord more and must incorporate that back in again, among the other things I am doing.
  • Learning to take my authority in Christ to ward away from thoughts that are not good.  This is a discipline I am working on so that my mind focuses on the right thing.
  • Considering a juice fast (mainly vegetables) of some sort and wondering how I will do this.  My juicer is packed somewhere that I cannot access.  I'll have to ask my dad if he has a juicer and see if I can borrow his.  Or maybe they will be like vegetable smoothies with the Blendtec?
  • Since we won't be doing much traveling until Thanksgiving, I figure maybe doing a full blown juice fast or a partial juice fast would help me to redirect and refocus on better things, be more disciplined in areas I ought to be.
  • My husband overreacted to something this morning and finally we got a chance to be alone and talk about it and some other things, which we both have a much better understanding of each other.  Good communication is so necessary in a good marriage.  We are both learning how to not overreact to things, which isn't always easy.  He responds like a man in some areas and I like a woman, as we both are, but sometimes those things clash.  I love my husband and he loves me, but we don't always get along.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water, but not much.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish up weekend sub con work.
  • Get Monday's work done.  Despite being super tired and starting this late, I was able to get this done.
  • Find a used stereo bezel for our car. Too expensive.  I'm going to see if I can fix our cigarette lighter another way.
  • Work with Apple on our iPhone.  It's still not 100% even with the replacement. - Had two phone calls with S at Apple and we are going to do an experiment to gather data so the engineers can further troubleshoot and determine root cause.  More to come.
  • Pay cell, utility, pest control bills.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Confirm orthodontist appointment for S.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned - Maybe Nov.
  • Followup with AZ regarding discrepanies in Child Support.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic, iodine.
  • Get Probiotic from LH.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135), odometer/tripometer, cigarette lighter.
SLEEP:
  • 9:00 pm - 3:15 am (6.25 hrs) - my husband woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep.  Tired.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - egg scramble with turmeric rice

Lunch (1:30 pm) - about 13 McNuggets, some french fries, and a medium sugar free french vanilla iced coffee

Dinner (6:30 pm) - 3 slices of bollo de yuca and 2 slices bollo de mazorca topped with Colombian cheese.  My sister in law (my husband's sister) sent us some Colombia food (expensive to ship to us).  Though we did not as a family consume a lot of food, the bollos and cheese were very filling.  Very grateful to my SIL.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate