Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 6 (Sat, 5-Oct-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • .It feels fabulous to get enough sleep and to wake up to a beautiful Saturday morning, have a good breakfast, quietness in the house minus the washer going.  Everyone is asleep except for me, who is the early riser of the family.  
  • Yesterday I missed my morning Quiet Time and look forward to going to the park to spend some time with my Lord.  It was really good to have this time with the Lord and be outside.  Most of the songs I played were from Sheri Carr.  She has an amazing gift and voice.  I'm nearly done with Nehemiah.  God is rebuilding my life in all areas.
  • We were able to drive down to the Florence, Coolidge area, go downtown Tempe and downtown Chandler.  I think Chandler was having an Ocktober Fest, which we did not join.  Watching our finances.  When we went to Tempe, we got to enjoy the coolness of the Salt River, Tempe Townlakes and that walk all along the way.  Beautiful.
  • Was hoping I was going to exercise, but my Friday sub con work took extra long to do.  Uggh.  Never got to do weekend work.  When we got home from our drive and Tempe, it was too late to start weekend work, so I will do it tomorrow.
  • Today is Day 2 of really screwing up my fast from fast food.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Complete updates of Adobe Air, Amazon iCloud.
  • Finish Friday's Sub Con Work.
  • Get 4 loads of laundry done - school/karate uniforms, clothes, towels.
  • Clean bathroom.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Thought I did this, but they never took, so I have to redo sometime.
  • Discount Tires Claims called me.  I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned - Maybe Nov.
  • Followup with AZ regarding discrepanies in Child Support.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 6:00 am (8 hrs) - I think I slept pretty well and was hoping to sleep in until 7:30 am or so, but I was wide awake at 6:00 am and decided to finally get up.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:30 am) - egg scramble with eggs, bacon, sea salt, cayenne pepper, cilantro, onion

Lunch (12:45 pm) - tuna salad made by my son (not sure what he put in it other than tuna and cilantro)

Dinner (6:30 pm) - a Hot & Spicy McChicken, some fries

Snack (9:45 pm) - BK ice cream and pumpkin pie

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate