Index Labels

Wk 12, Day 5 (Fri, 11-Oct-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I had plans to do my workout today and didn't get to it.
  • Despite of eating fairly bad this week, my weight is at an all time low.  Though I have not been eating well all meals, at least I haven't been eating a lot and controlling my portions.  
  • I'm doing better at getting my sub con jobs done the same day I get them, which I have a 24-hr turn around time on them.
  • Looking to get more disciplined in other areas.
  • Thinking about doing another fast, possibly fasting from food and just juicing.  Need to investigate some more and for how long would I want to do this.  With the holidays coming up, it would be good to cleanse myself from a bunch of crap.
  • Had a good talk with our mechanic.  He's more than a mechanic and we are very grateful to my friend, Carla for recommending him more than a year ago.  Awesome Christian man and very truthworthy.
  • My rice cooker broke, gave up the ghost.  So, my husband and I went to three Goodwills and finally found one that I was willing to buy for $8.  Good deal.  If we didn't find it by the third Goodwill, we were going to go to either Target or WalMart to get a rice cooker.  Saved us about $20.  Thank you God!
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water and hot tea.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Complete Friday's sub con work done Friday.
  • Take car in to Jason to see him figure out the Check Engine light.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Thought I did this, but they never took, so I have to redo sometime.
  • Discount Tires Claims called me.  I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned - Maybe Nov.
  • Followup with AZ regarding discrepanies in Child Support.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:00 PM - 6:30 am (7.5 hrs) - Turned off all the alarms so I wouldn't be awaken by them.  It feels good to get good sleep.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:30 am) - 3 scrambled eggs

Lunch (12:30 pm) - a BBQ pork bun (small - I was still pretty hungry)

Dinner (6:45 pm) - 1/3 of a chili relleno burrito, 1/3 of a carne asada burrito, 1/3 of a chorizo & egg burrito with some hot sauce (all of this from AZ Mucho Taco) - all these burritos were super tasty and the best I've had in a long time (aside from my own food).

Snack (8:45 pm) - popcorn

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate