Index Labels

Wk 12, Day 4 (Thurs, 10-Oct-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Waking up so early caused me to be really hungry in the morning and eat THREE breakfasts.  Uggh.  I was tired for most of the day, but I did take a couple of naps, which helped as my husband drove.  He drove nearly 500 miles today on our day trip which was comprised of:
    • Zane Grey's Cabin area
    • Payson
    • Tonto Natural Bridge - hiked around here for a bit (steep climb)
    • Heber/Overgaard
    • Holbrook - kids picked up some souvenirs here
    • Winslow - my husband likes this town
    • Flagstaff
  • The check engine light came on as we were just east of Flagstaff which cut our day trip about an hour short.  Thankfully our mechanic was available to consult with over text and said since all our gauges are reading well, the car is performing well, it's probably something minor.  We will take it into him to check tomorrow.
  • It was nice to not need the A/C at all today.  It was very nice and cool.  The hiking at the Tonto Natural Bridge was good and beautiful, breathtaking views.
  • Our day trips always refresh us.
  • Eating healthy on day trips hasn't been too good.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water and iced tea.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Complete as much of my Thurs sub con job before our day trip (got 94% done).
  • Complete remainder of sub con job for Thursday after day trip.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Thought I did this, but they never took, so I have to redo sometime.
  • Discount Tires Claims called me.  I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned - Maybe Nov.
  • Followup with AZ regarding discrepanies in Child Support.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 8:45 pm - 3:30 am (6.75 hrs) - I needed to wake up early to get as much of my sub con job before leaving for around trip set for 9:30 am.  It wasn't hard waking up, but it sure didn't feel good to get up this early, though, for nearly 8 yrs, I woke up earlier than this for my last engineering job.  It's brutal to wake up this early.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (4:30 am) - homemade P&J muffin

Breakfast 2 (7:30 am) - egg scramble by my daughter with veggies

Breakfast 3 (10:00 am) - a jalapeno cheese dog with mustard, ketchup, onions, chipotle dressing and pico de gallo

Lunch (12:30 pm) - Hot & Spicy McChicken & some fries

Snack (3:30 pm) - Sour cream and onions lays potato chips

Dinner (6:45 pm) - 2 zucchinis, 1/2 Western Bacon cheeseburger, a little bit of chili cheese fries

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate