Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 2 (Tues, 1-Oct-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Hello October!  I hope you bring us beautiful weather with a lot of coolness and gentle breezes so we can spend more time outdoors.
  • I'm really not liking the iOS7 for the Apple iPhones.  Calling tomorrow Apple Care to see if I can remove this new OS and put the old one back on.
  • My husband wanted McDonald's for lunch.  I went with him, but thankfully I am fasting from fast food and didn't have anything.  Ate before.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Thought I did this, but they never took, so I have to redo sometime.
  • Help my dad with some insurance stuff that will help us.
  • Get Tuesday's sub con work done.
  • Get gas for car.
  • Make an appointment on Genius for Apple Store.
  • Call Apple Care.
  • Get front wheel alignment done.  This will be Thursday.
  • They called me.  I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week.
  • Buy eggs, bacon - Tues.
  • Get Dove body wash & brussel sprouts at Costco - Thurs.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned.
  • Followup next week on why there is extra stuff deducted from child support not on the court order - next week, not this week.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (end of Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Pay balance on daughter's books (beg of Oct).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 9:00 pm - 5:45 am (8.75 hrs) - I was incredibly tired that my husband woke me up twice because I was snoring loud.  I wanted to stay up to work more on my sub con job as I had very little time to do this, but could not.  Was just too exhausted.  I feel refreshed again this morning.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:45 am) - some turmeric rice with eggs

Lunch (1:30 pm) - left over turmeric veggie rice and marsala chicken.

Dinner (6:30 pm) - 7 spicy Buffalo wings


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate