Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 4 (Thurs, 3-Oct-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I was supposed to have finished all my Thursday's sub con work, but didn't even come close, but by midnight, I was close to getting about 80% done.  Need to go to bed.  Exhausted.
  • Today didn't turn out like I wanted.  Thought we were going to get a 2 wheel alignment, but they wouldn't align it because the front passenger's wheel bearing needed to be replaced.  Took it to our normal mechanic and he was worried and said we shouldn't drive it and found out the cost would be nearly $300.  The other shop was about $400.  Anyway, we ended up dropping the car with our mechanic overnight and he will work on it first thing in the morning when the parts get to him.  We did not expect this repair and this was basically about 6 hrs of time not wasted, but unexpected for us.
  • Furthermore, we found out that my husband's iPhone didn't have any phone numbers and the pics, 80% of them did not get backed up.  We learned some valuable things about backups and what iPhone does or does not do with our Verizon service.  My phone, which is not a smart phone, automatically backs up each night to the Verizon system.  The iPhone does not.  Anyway, I thought the iCloud was backing it up, but it was not.  And I thought iTunes was backing it up when I would plug it in each time, which it does not unless you force it to.  So, this took a bit of time to input at least the numbers I can remember onto it, which isn't everything.  Thankfully we have all the pics on the computer.
  • Haven't slept much the past 2 nights and tonight won't get much sleep.  I don't do too well on so little sleep.  I become extra sensitive, less sharp, more easily irritable.
  • Plans were to do 1 min. workouts throughout the day, but I didn't NOTHING!
  • Though all these inconveniences, my husband reminded me that we have many things to be thankful for - we have the money to pay for this unexpected car repair, my dad lent us his nice vehicle to drive, our mechanic can fix our emergency and rearrange his schedule to accommodate us, that the alignment place found this critical repair that we needed to make, that we have a trusted mechanic whose prices are very reasonable, that we weren't out on some trip or in a place when this would've been really bad for us.  Thank you Lord for watching out for us, even though I feel irritated.  You are for us!
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Thought I did this, but they never took, so I have to redo sometime.
  • Get front passenger side wheel hub assembly replaced.
  • Get front wheel alignment done.  Not sure when but ASAP.
  • Discount Tires Claims called me.  I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week.
  • Get Dove body wash & brussel sprouts at Costco
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned.
  • Followup next week on why there is extra stuff deducted from child support not on the court order - next week, not this week.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:00 pm - 5:30 am (6.5 hrs) - had very restless sleep.  Wasn't good at all.  Weird, freaky dreams.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:30 am) - some turmeric rice with eggs

Lunch (1:30 pm) - a Buffalo Chicken Wrap from the Urban Picnic

Dinner (7:00 pm) - fries and 4 wings w/a little Ranch dressing


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate