Index Labels

Wk 12, Day 1 (Mon, 7-Oct-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  •  Both my daughter and I did workouts with Zuzka today.  Had a problem with the website, but it had to do with my Chrome stuff.  Got it resolved.  Not sure what workout my daughter did, but mine wasn't too bad.
  • Got my Monday work done in record time.  Usually this takes me 5+ hrs and today I was done in less than 4 hrs.  Yay!
  • Haven't weighed myself in a few days.  I feel a bit chunkier, though, I know that I am not and that I am doing not too bad despite messing up my Fast.
  • Today I had someone from the insurance finally call me over a claim I filed in February against a former dentist whom I think her office staff haven't been following the insurance stuff properly.  Hope I get the money they took from me that they should not have.

ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Turn in and complete weekend sub con work.
  • Get Monday's sub con work turned in.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Thought I did this, but they never took, so I have to redo sometime.
  • Discount Tires Claims called me.  I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned - Maybe Nov.
  • Followup with AZ regarding discrepanies in Child Support.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 6:00 (6.25 hrs) - not enough sleep, but the alarm woke me up.  So, might as well get up.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:00 am) - egg scramble with eggs, sea salt, cayenne pepper, tomatoes and yellow/orange mini pepper

Lunch (1:30 pm) - salad with a breaded chicken patty (baked), romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, a homemade dressing by my daughter,

Dinner (7:15 pm) - brussel sprouts, bacon, sausage, onions, red pepper


EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 4:50 pm

Ageless Abs Warmup - 2:23 min 
  • 10 pushups
  • 12 squats
  • 10 spiderman crawl total
  • 20 jumping jacks
Zuzka ZSHRED #7

Just the preview video

4 Rounds for Time
  • 15 High Jumps Over DB
  • 10 Knee Tuck Pushups
  • 15 High Jumps Over DB
  • 10 Knee Tuck Pushups
  • 15 Per Leg Suitcase Squats x 15# DB
  • 20 Tricip Hops Using Bed For Support
Cooldown:  19:18 min. - Mat, foam roller, balls

Warmup:  Time = 2:23, Max HR = 130 bpm, Avg HR = 122 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 3:30, Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 144 bpm 
Round 2:  Time = 3:27, Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 153 bpm 
Round 3:  Time = 4:33, Max HR = 159 bpm, Avg HR = 154 bpm
Round 4:  Time = 3:30, Max HR = 161 bpm, Avg HR = 156 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 19:18, Max HR = 159 bpm, Avg HR = 122 bpm

Zone 1 = 6:32, Zone 2 = 1:48, Zone 3 = 1:46, Zone 4 = 6:52, Zone 5 = 6:56

Total Time = 36:51
Max HR = 161 bpm
Avg HR = 133 bpm
Total Calories = 451

Notes:  My lower back was bothering me some.  Not sure why.  Maybe hormonal?  This workout wasn't too hard.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate