Index Labels

Wk 12, Day 2 (Tues, 8-Oct-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I requested to have to light work days this week and was denied them.  So, I will have to work through this.  
  • Eating wasn't too good today as we were out on the road most of the day on a day trip to Seneca Falls (about 35 miles north of Globe) and we also ended up in Showlow and spending time in the Salt River Canyon.  It was all beautiful and refreshing for us, since we really haven't been out out of the valley since school started for the kids, which is way too long.  These daytrips refresh all of us.
  • Found out that our malfunctioning odometer may be costly.  We've just spent a lot on car repairs that we may just forego this for a month or so to catch up financially.  When you have a car nearly 20 yrs old with nearly 1/4 million miles on it, it's time to replace some parts.
  • Thankful to God for safety during our trip and a good time with some minor stuff, but no big deal there.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Complete Tuesday's Sub Con Work
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Thought I did this, but they never took, so I have to redo sometime.
  • Discount Tires Claims called me.  I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week.
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned - Maybe Nov.
  • Followup with AZ regarding discrepanies in Child Support.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 8:30 pm - 2:30 am, 3:45 am - 5:45 am (8 hrs) - Got enough sleep and wanted to get up to get as much as my sub con work done as possible, which I did get about 75% done before our day trip.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:00 am) - egg scramble with eggs, sea salt, cayenne pepper, tomatoes and yellow/orange mini pepper and a peanut & jelly muffin made by my daughter

Lunch (1:30 pm) - Hot & Spicy McChicken, some fries and an unsweetened iced tea

Snack (in the afternoon) - some Pringles & funions.

Dinner (6:30 pm) - 2 chicken strips, some tator tots & onion rings with ranch dressing from Sonic



No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate