Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 5 (Fri, 4-Oct-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Today incredibly tired.  Twice I tried to take a short nap and was unsuccessful.  Feeling a little grouchy as I write this this evening.
  • Very glad that our car finally got a front end alignment.  With the replacement of the wheel hub assembly, our car feels and sounds WAY better, a lot less noisy by far.  We are very grateful for having the funds to do this, that we have an amazing mechanic that does excellent work for fair prices and works with our schedule when he can.  We've done a lot of major things in the past 14 months to the car and hope everything will last extra long as we take care of things.
  • Since I've been really sleep deprived the past 3 nights, working out and further stressing out my body isn't good with the exercise.
  • Today there is a lightness with my husband, so this is good for both of us.  There were a few times when I was feeling moody and I know it was the sleep deprivation talking, where I felt like being snippity, but the Lord gave me self-control to resist doing this.  Praise God!
  • Have not felt very sharp today, feeling slow and sluggish mentally.
  • Glad my husband's iPhone is working better.  Guess upgrading to iOS 7 on his old phone and something with that hardware didn't work.  Apple replacing it and extending the warranty another 90 days helps.  So far, replacing the iPhone with a new one has fixed the problem, we think.  
  • I did not get all my sub con work done, but was working on it.  Got 55% done, but still need to get the other part done tomorrow.  I'm a lot slower today all around.
  • Since my dad let us borrow his new car so our car could be fixed, we blessed him with a car wash (well, that was free for us), some new car floor mats, a nice windshield shade thing and filled up his tank.
  • Tonight instead of finishing up my work, which I could spend the rest of my evening doing, I'm just going to relax and watch part of a movie and go to sleep early.
  • Kids Fall Break has started.  We have a well functioning car now!!  Though I still have to work, I am ready to have some fun with my family.
  • I messed up on my Fast from Fast Food today - ate both fast food for lunch and dinner.  :(
  • Been super hungry today and wanted to keep eating all day.  I think that's the sleep deprivation talking because normally I'm not like this.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Thought I did this, but they never took, so I have to redo sometime.
  • Pick up veggies and husband's stuff at 99 cent store.
  • Get front passenger side wheel hub assembly replaced.
  • Buy floor mats and sun shade for my dad's new car.
  • Get some glasses cleaner & cloth.
  • Return kids' book & DVD to library.
  • Take kids to karate.
  • Get front wheel alignment done.  Not sure when but ASAP.
  • Get our car and dad's car washed.
  • Discount Tires Claims called me.  I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week.
  • Get Dove body wash & brussel sprouts at Costco
  • Reschedule dental appointment to get teeth cleaned.
  • Followup next week on why there is extra stuff deducted from child support not on the court order - next week, not this week.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 12:45 am - 5:30 am (4.75 hrs) - 3rd day of not enough sleep.  I feel like crap.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:30 am) - strawberry empanada

Snack (11:00 am) - apple empanada

Lunch (1:15 pm) - Western Bacon Cheeseburger and 1/2 order of onion rings from Carl's Jr.

Dinner (6:30 pm) - a Hot & Spicy McChicken

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate