Index Labels

Day 8 - Fri, 19-Oct-2012

. . No comments:

I wasn't surprised that today's weight is up from yesterday.  I'm having a lot of cravings and I think that could be due to the Diet Coke.  My body has been feeling really tired, so it means the 6.5 hrs of sleep isn't enough.  I need to continue to aim to go to bed by 10 pm.  So far, not too successful.

Weight f/yesterday:  +0.8 lbs 

SMART GOAL:  Get to bed by 10:30 pm no matter what.

SLEEP:  11:00 pm - 5:30 am (6.5 hrs) - I woke up once and it was because I thought one of my kids said, "Hi Mom" in a very cheerful voice in the middle of the night.  I darted out of bed because it was unusual, but I didn't see my bedroom door opened nor anyone in the room.  It was a bit strange, but I fell asleep.  I wonder if an angel was entertaining me or something.

Naps:  10:00 am - 10:45 am (0.75 hrs) & 11:15 - 11:45 am (0.5 hr) - I still felt tired after this.

SUPPLEMENTATION & MEDS:
6:15 am - heart meds
7:00 am - 6 multi-vitamin (no iron), 6 EFAs, 1 Iron, 3 probiotics
7:45 pm - heart meds

FOOD INTAKE:
Meal 1 (7:45 am) - 2 scrambled eggs w/pastrami, broccoli & cheddar cheese (used some bacon grease), seasoned w/sea salt

Snack (10:45 am) - 2 servings of dried Turkish apricots (too high in sugar), 1/4 cup raw almonds (a lot), 3 squares of 85% dark chocolate

Meal 2 (1:30 pm) - Diet Coke (I think I have to slowly wean off this - addicted), ground sirloin w/cumin & sea salt, broccoli, onions cooked in bacon grease (I really need to take pictures of my food again . . . . it looks much better than my description)

Meal 3 (6:00-7:30 pm) - I grazed . . . a little leftover eggs from this morning, a bunch of boiled potstickers (no sauce), 1 cup of macaroni salad w/2 slices torn pastrami pieces.----> Ok, I'm totally messing up.  Getting tired of eggs.

EXERCISE:
Nothing.

COMMENTS:
Disappointed about something regarding all the work I did for a friend (as well as my kids) and the pay was very disappointing and really bad, but at least it was something.  Well, I'm letting that go and just learned a lesson.

My beau is learning a simple song on the guitar, "I Love You, Lord" and I'll sing it as he plays it.  Very cool.

Glad tomorrow we get to stay home and I can do some decluttering before my beau gets here.  We'll be working together.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate