Index Labels

Day 5 - Tues, 16-Oct-2012

. . No comments:

Let's see what happens when I get enough sleep and how that impacts my weight loss.

Weight f/yesterday:  +0.2 lbs

SMART GOAL:  Get to bed by 10:15 pm no matter what.

SLEEP:  2:15 am - 5:30 am (3.25 hrs) - Failed miserably at going to bed early last night and went to bed even later.  Addressing some stuff.

Nap:  (1 hr) - Can't remember the time, but I think it was 4:45 pm - 5:45 pm.

SUPPLEMENTATION & MEDS:
7:45 am - heart meds, 6 multi-vitamin (no iron), 6 EFAs, 3 probiotics, 1 Iron
8:00 pm - heart meds

FOOD INTAKE:
Meal 1 (8:00 am) - 2 scrambled eggs w/bacon (no oil added), seasoned w/sea salt & ground pepper

Snack (12:15 pm) - a huge Snickers bar (this is probably the equivalent of 2 regular Snickers bars)

Meal 2 (2:45 pm) - 2 scrambled eggs w/bacon (no oil added), seasoned w/sea salt & ground pepper (leftovers from breakfast)

Meal 3 (6:45 pm) -  3 slices of herb roasted turkey breast deli meat, 1/2 red pepper, 3 small slices of part-skim mozzarella, 1/4 cucumber sliced ----->  maybe an hr later I ate 1 ravioli from the kids' dinner

Treat (8:30 pm) - 4 squares 85% dark chocolate f/Trader Joe's (it's about 1/3 of a serving and low in sugar), a little less than 1/4 cup raw almonds - it's like a lite version of an almond joy without the coconut

EXERCISE:
Nothing

COMMENTS:
Had parent teacher conferences for my son today.  Good talk with the teacher.  We have a plan of action for my son always speeding through his work.  I was alert for that.  I know the Snickers bar was not what I should've eaten, but it did give me enough false energy to last me through the next 2-3 hrs.

Weight continues to go up.  I think this is due to the sleep.  I was craving apple fritters today as well as the raviolis I made the kids, but I did not eat any of that.  The snickers bar was already damaging enough.

I really can't be very effective when I get so little sleep.  My fault.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate