Index Labels

Day 12 - Tues, 23-Oct-2012

. . No comments:
Learned my dad doesn't eat beef, but he will eat pork, chicken and fish.  He won't eat beef because when I was a kid, he butchered too many cows.  I didn't want to ask him further questions there since it might lead to me not eating beef and I love beef.

My appetite is super down today.

Weight f/yesterday:  +1.0 lbs 

SMART GOAL:  Get to bed by 10:30 pm no matter what.

SLEEP:  10:30 pm - 5:30 am (7 hrs) - I still feel slightly tired, but this is getting close to what I need for sleep.  Praise God!

Nap:  10:00 am - 12:00 pm (2 hrs) - Feel alright.  My beau woke me up on Skype.  He let me sleep an another hr longer.

SUPPLEMENTATION & MEDS:
7:15 am - heart meds, 3 multi-vitamin (no iron), 3 EFAs, 1 Iron, 3 probiotics
8:45 am - 3 multi-vitamins (no iron), 2 EFAs
7:45 pm - heart meds

FOOD INTAKE:
Meal 1a (12:45 am) - 1/2 serving frittata - 1 egg w/cheddar cheese, bacon, spinach, seasoned w/sea salt --->  Wasn't in the mood to eat earlier..

Meal 1b (3:30 pm) - 1/2 serving frittata

Meal 2a (6:30 pm) -  2 sips of Diet Coke, a green salad w/stuff (not sure what was in the salad, cauliflower salad, some corn casserole, a banana cookie ----> This was served at Single Mom's.  Avoided the chocolate cake.

Meal 2b (8:45 pm) - 1/2 serving frittata

Treat (11:00 pm):  2 squares of 85% dark chocolate

EXERCISE:
Nothing.

COMMENTS:
No more Diet Cokes for me.  The aspertame in them and whatever else is in those drinks is causing me to feel jittery, memory loss, mood swings, weight gain, and a host of other things.  Before this summer, I hadn't drank any diet sodas since I was in college, which was over 20 yrs ago.  Anyway, I had taken a large Diet Coke to Single Mom's and barely drank any of it.

Loretta made me pour it out and recommended some other alternatives to drinking that nasty stuff that will make my health worse.  I admitted I was addicted to it and next week we'll have a talk about this stuff and about getting me on track.  I'm caught up with her on paying for my supplements.

Been feeling really discouraged that my weight swings up and down so much.   I've really made very little progress in terms of losing weight.  I've been having awful cravings and even some depression over this.  My beau has tried to encourage me, but anyway, it's up to me to do this.

He'll be here in 5.5 days and I'll be so glad.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate