Index Labels

Day 11 - Mon, 22-Oct-2012

. . No comments:

My car got a lot of work done today, but I didn't.  Hopefully tonight I will go to bed at a decent hour (yes, I know within my control) and have lots of time to get stuff done tomorrow.

Weight f/yesterday:  -1.0 lbs 

SMART GOAL:  Get to bed by 10:30 pm no matter what.

SLEEP:  12:45 - 5:30 am (4.75 hrs) - Definitely not enough sleep.  So tired.

Nap:  2:00 pm - 3:30 pm (1.5 hr) - Still tired.

SUPPLEMENTATION & MEDS:
7:15 am - heart meds, 6 multi-vitamin (no iron), 6 EFAs, 1 Iron, 3 probiotics
7:45 pm - heart meds

FOOD INTAKE:
Meal 1 (7:15 am) - 2 scrambled eggs w/cheddar cheese, seasoned w/sea salt ---> my son made these this morning.  Very plain, but grateful he did this.  He's 9 yrs old.

Drink:  a large Diet Coke

Meal 2 (1:30 pm) -  can of soup - some chicken & rice thing ----> so very tired

Meal 3 (6:30 pm) - 2 slices of Costco pepperoni pizza ----> not a good choice

EXERCISE:
Nothing.

COMMENTS:
When I'm really tired, it really causes me to make poor decisions about my eating, drinking, etc.  Today I spent all morning getting more repairs/maintenance to the car.  The transmission didn't need servicing after all, so that is good.  The transfer case, rear differential, and outer shaft (I think) all needed servicing big time.  Caught these just in time - thank you, God!  My transmission was serviced earlier this year, and though the fluid wasn't awful, it wasn't great either.  However, the way it was serviced was better than other ways, so this is expected.

I don't know how many things I've had done this year - transmission, some other thing in March that I can't remember, water pump replaced, radiator replaced, new tires, oil changes, the stuff today, front & rear brakes, A/C vacuum hose, some gasket stuff in the engine, new spark plugs, new air filter, some fuse work, and I don't know what else.  Hope that's it for at least the next 1.5 yrs, other than oil changes.

If you need a good mechanic that is honest, reliable, and won't rip you off in the East Valley, message me.  He's near Elliot/Arizona Avenue in Gilbert.

So, as I sat attempting to read my book while waiting for my car (took several hrs), I was so sleepy and tired that I read the same paragraph about 20x, but finally got beyond that and read half the book.  Not sure what I learned or retained.

My 9-yr old son is learning how to read food labels in schools and it's a bit challenging for him.  It's been a little frustrating to go through this with him as we are needing to take time to read these and he doesn't want to take the time.  Thankfully usually we don't buy too many things on a regular basis that have many ingredients in them.  He's had an incredible amount of homework tonight lasting hours.

Feeling frustrated about another situation where I think I'm being taken advantage of, or for granted.  My beau is kindly suggesting I just say, "No."  That might be a good idea.

On a side note, I'm glad my beau is getting to spend time with some friends today.  Another big milestone for him in a different area.  Grateful that he has some really good friends that are willing to help as he makes his transition to move here to AZ.  He'll only be about 4 miles from me instead of 3000 miles.  Praise God!  He's also making new friends here, too, already.  Praise God some more!


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate