Index Labels

Day 10 - Sun, 21-Oct-2012

. . No comments:
Off all weekend.  Today I feel really sluggish, but I resisted the urge to have any caffeine, though presented to me several times today.  All I've drank is water.  Yay!

Weight f/yesterday:  +1.8 lbs 

SMART GOAL:  Get to bed by 10:30 pm no matter what.

SLEEP:  11:45 pm - 6:00 am (6.35 hrs) - Weird dreams

Nap:  4:00 pm - 5:30 pm (1.5 hr)

SUPPLEMENTATION & MEDS:
8:15 am - heart meds, 6 multi-vitamin (no iron), 6 EFAs, 1 Iron, 3 probiotics
7:45 pm - heart meds

FOOD INTAKE:
Meal 1 (8:15 am) - 2 scrambled eggs w/pastrami, onions & cheddar cheese (used some bacon grease), seasoned w/sea salt

Meal 2 (3:30 pm) - can of white tuna (water drained), cumin, organic mayo, 1/2 avocado, green chilis (diced), sea salt, green bell pepper ----> Carelessly cut the bell pepper and ended up slicing my finger.  The blood caused me to lose my appetite, but about 1 hr later, at the encouragement of my beau, I ate since it's been awhile since I ate.  Next time, I'll get a cutting board instead of trying to do what I did to cut the bell pepper.  I'm not the master knivesman that my dad is.

Meal 3 (7:15 pm) - some canned beef & veggies soup ----> didn't feel like cooking

EXERCISE:
Nothing.

COMMENTS:
Guess I wasn't real hungry today.  The atmosphere at church was sluggish in my class as well as in a different class I noticed.  All the kids in my class were sluggish, too.  It was a challenge to go through and do all the errands I had today, but everything got done.  Still not in a real mood to cook.

Got my new safety can opener in the mail.  It came on Thursday, but I had it sent to the wrong place and was finally able to get it today.  I will never buy another can opener that opens cans that are sharp, as the last time, I sliced opened my thumb nearly requiring stitches.  It took months to heal.

The safety can openers that open cans with no sharp edges is well worth the price.  My first one lasted over 10 yrs.  The 2nd one broke less than a year but I was still able to use it limping along until the past week or so when it finally stopped working.  After searching through reviews, I got a better quality one that I hope will last for the next 10+ yrs.  When you've had safe can edges for a long time, it's a challenge to adapt to sharp edges.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate