Index Labels

Day 3 - Sunday, 14-Oct-2012

. . No comments:

Weight up today.  Not sure why.  Daily I'm going to weigh myself and keep track of my weight on the calendar.  My body did not expel before I weighed, so it will take my body time to adjust here, too.  Also, I think because I skipped my morning snack, I ended up eating too much at lunch, had too big of a snack in the afternoon, and had that late evening snack.

Weight f/yesterday:  +2 lbs

SLEEP:  12:45 am - 7:00 am (6.25 hrs) - Slept reasonably well.  Should've gone to bed earlier, but just wanted to stay up talking with my beau.

SUPPLEMENTATION & MEDS:
7:30 am - heart meds, 6 multi-vitamin (no iron), 3 EFAs, 3 probiotics, 1 Iron

FOOD INTAKE:
Meal 1 (7:45 am) - 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese w/1/4 cup raw almonds, cinnamon --->  This really was an awful tasting breakfast.  The cottage cheese, some organic brand I got at Sprouts, was the grossest tasting kind.  Uggh.  This took me about 1/2 hr to down.

Snack (11:00 am) - 1/4 cup raw almonds

Meal 2 (12:45 pm) - Rubio's chopped salad without the tortilla chips - went to my niece's birthday party where I knew there was pizza & wings.  This salad was healthier and better for me, but wasn't filling.  I ate 6 baked chicken wings.

Snack (2:30 pm) - 1 slice of mozzarella cheese, 1 slice pastrami, 1/4 red bell pepper ---> Still hungry after the party.  The salad didn't seem to have hardly any chicken in it.

Snack (6:45 pm) - 1/4 cup raw almonds ---->  Really meant to have dinner before going to my Dream class, but my daughter came back 2 hrs late from her weekend sleepover, which caused us to rush and do a number of things at the last minute.  Didn't have time to make dinner.  Thankfully my beau suggested I keep some food in my purse (I chose raw nuts) for times like this.  My blood sugar must've started to get low as my focus greatly waned during the 1.5 hr Dream class.

Meal 3 (8:45 pm) - 3 slices of mozzarella cheese, 4 slices pastrami (no nitrite/nitrates), 1/4 red bell pepper, 4 thick slices cucumber --->  I felt much better after eating this.  This was really late, but my system needed the food.

EXERCISE:
8:35 am - 8:50 am (1/4 hr) - walk with my son & the dog

COMMENTS:
This day was incredibly busy, too busy.  I'm thankful for all the people in our lives, but having busy Sunday's are challenging.  I had very little time from 7 am to late into the evening.  Felt so rushed.  Tomorrow is the last day we do dog/cat sitting for my friend who is returning from Europe.  The kids have enjoyed their animals, but it's been challenging to get up and schedule things between our things to take care of them, but we did it.

Most days, the dog got 2 walks.  Cat & dog got played with, fed, cared for a lot.  My kids and I needed time with the dog especially, since we miss our dogs greatly that we gave up over 3 yrs ago.

Need to go to Costco to get some food and toiletries.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate