Index Labels

Day 4 - Mon, 15-Oct-2015

. . No comments:

My weight is up again.  There are 2 reasons why I think for this - 1) Not enough sleep.  2)  Ate my 2nd meal too late at night.  This is really disgusting.  Gotta shoot for 7 hrs of sleep a night.  Since I wake up at 5:30 am normally on a school day, I must be asleep by 10:30 pm, so it means I need to get to bed by 10:15 pm.

Let's see what happens when I get enough sleep and how that impacts my weight loss.

Weight f/yesterday:  +0.8 lbs

SMART GOAL:  Get to bed by 10:15 pm no matter what.  Going to keep eating, water, exercise similar.  Only thing changing is going to bed earlier the next 2 nights and going to see how this impacts weight loss.

SLEEP:  12:45 am - 5:50 am (5 hrs) - Meant to go to sleep a lot earlier, but since I was gone so much, I really missed my beau and we stayed up late again talking.  Gotta get to bed earlier tonight.  Goal is by 10:30 pm.

Nap:  9:25 am - 11:40 am (2.25 hrs) - I was in a deep sleep (probably snored, too).  Could barely wake up.  Still tired.  Have a slight crick in my neck.  A little nauseated.

SUPPLEMENTATION & MEDS:
6:00 am - heart meds
8:00 am - 6 multi-vitamin (no iron), 6 EFAs, 3 probiotics, 1 Iron
8:00 pm - heart meds

FOOD INTAKE:
Meal 1 (8:00 am) - 3 scrambled eggs w/bacon & onions (no oil added), seasoned w/sea salt & ground pepper ---->  Made this at 6 am, but didn't have time to eat before taking the kids to walk the dog & dropping them off at our carpool buddies.

Snack (12:00 pm) - 1/4 cup raw almonds, 8 dried turkish apricots ----> since I'm feeling nauseated, maybe blood sugar too low?

Meal 2 (2:30 pm) - 3 slices pastrami (no nitrites), 2 slices mozzarella cheese, 1/4 red bell pepper

Snack (4:30 pm) -  dried turkish apricots & raw almonds (I don't know how many of each - didn't count)

Meal 3 (7:45 pm) -  a handful of organic spring greens, a can of dark fin tuna in olive oil, 1/4 red pepper diced, 1/2 avocado diced, 1 oz of mozzarella cheese diced ----> This meal is high on the fat side.

EXERCISE:
6:50 am - 7:10 am (20 min.) - walk with both kids and the dog.  This is the last morning for dog sitting.

6:15 pm - 7:50 pm (35 min) - walk with both kids and the dog.  This is the last evening for dog sitting.

COMMENTS:
I was hoping to get to spend a lot more time with my beau today, but instead, it was very little.  With kid stuff, Costco, dog sitting, our schedules didn't match real well today.  It is a holiday in Colombia and he got the day off.  I wish he was here.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate