The frig was packed with veggies and fruit and honestly, I didn't know quite exactly what we all had, so thank God that my kids are old enough to say to them to clean out and organize the frig and they do it! Praise God!
|Wraps just before wrapping them|
- 3 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 romaine tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 3 heaping Tbpsns cilantro-avocado pesto (you can omit this if you want, but it gives the wraps a kick)
- 9 pieces bacon, cooked - halves (you'll have 18 pieces)
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thinly
- Lay a lettuce leaf down, snapping off the hardest end part of the leaf.
- Place the slices of tomatoes down.
- Top with pesto and spread over tomatoes
- Top with 3 half slices of bacon
- Top with avocado slices
|There's a green and red thing going on here|
- Top with 3 more half slices of bacon
- Top with cucumber slices
- Carefully roll lettuce leaf so you have a wrap. Enjoy!