Index Labels

Psalm 71:19-24 - Troubles & Restoration

. . No comments:
Today I was comforted by what I read -

Psalm 71:19-24New International Version (NIV)

19 Your righteousness, God, reaches to the heavens,
    you who have done great things.
    Who is like you, God?
20 Though you have made me see troubles,
    many and bitter,
    you will restore my life again;

from the depths of the earth
    you will again bring me up.
21 You will increase my honor
    and comfort me once more.
22 I will praise you with the harp
    for your faithfulness, my God;
I will sing praise to you with the lyre,
    Holy One of Israel.
23 My lips will shout for joy
    when I sing praise to you—
    I whom you have delivered.
24 My tongue will tell of your righteous acts
    all day long,
for those who wanted to harm me
    have been put to shame and confusion.


I definitely don't blame God for the troubles I've had in my life.  It is Him who has sustained me either through what He has done or has laid on others' hearts to do.  It comforts me to know as I work through all my "stuff" that God will restore my life and perhaps as He did Job (though, Job was a righteous man),

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate