Index Labels

Philippians 4:4 - Rejoice

. . No comments:
Philippians 4:4 states, "Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again:  Rejoice!
This morning when I woke up, I asked the Lord what today's word would be and He told me REJOICE!  I felt excited, but as usual, the enemy tries to come and steal that Word from me, making me doubt if I heard God correctly or not.  Disappointed began to flood me and try to overwhelm me and God brought back to my mind that His Word for me today was Rejoice.

So, instead of allowing the enemy take hold of my mind as I so often have these number of years, I rebuked the enemy and said that God said today I am to rejoice.

The Bible said in Philippians to always rejoice.  It doesn't say rejoice only when things are good, but to rejoice always, regardless of our circumstances.  Two nights ago, my husband had a dream that he was being rejected for yet another job.  I knew with certainly that that dream was not from God, as God does not bring condemnation to those whom are His, and here was condemnation.

This morning, I felt so sad because three different individuals were leaving our church, as God was taking them all to different area of the country for different reasons.  We prayed over all of them.  My son clung to one of the people leaving, wanting more time with him.  I left church with a heavy heart because I knew that God was bring growth to these individuals was just going to begin for them as they moved on.

Then, my husband shared the great news that we and others have been supporting and praying for us for months now.

I believe that as followers as Christ, well before the good stuff happens, you have to rejoice in those trying times, those challenging times when there is no reason to rejoice.  God is good.  He knows what's best.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate