Index Labels

Hope in Front of Me

. . No comments:


I'm still focusing on HOPE, hope in God working in my life and in the lives of my husband and kids, in and around us.  Sometimes it gets tough, those day to day petty things that get to you.



My husband expressed to me that he has felt discouraged after so many interviews with so many companies, no job offer yet.  I don't know why, but the interviews continue to come to him and people are still interested, so to me, that is very hopeful.  Maybe in all this, my husband is learning and when the right company shows up, he will be really ready, that we will all be ready.

The process is frustrating and can be discouraging, but we need to keep our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Finisher of our faith.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate