Index Labels

Wk 18, Day 4 - Thursday, 3-Jul-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Multiplied - NEEDTOBREATHE

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for Your Amazing Goodness!
  • Thank you God I am all caught up on my subcon work.
  • Thank you God I am not going to worry about not working.
  • Thank you God for all that we got done today.
  • Thank you God for my family.
THOUGHTS:
  • The service woman at Ford, KM, was much better than the male service men that I've dealt with.  She fixed the front bumper that was loose.  When I asked them to do that the last oil change, they didn't do it.  I didn't even say anything to KM and she noticed it and had it fixed, free of charge.
  • I worked a lot today, despite having to go to the library, to the UPS store, to drop off the car to get an oil change, to pick it up, attend to the termite guy, to fix why the Explorer's A/C wasn't blowing cold air (low on coolant).  Amazed that I finished up yesterday's work which took a good portion of this morning and I didn't get my work until 1 pm and spent about 3 hrs running errands.  But, I am done at 10 pm.
  • Glad our kids handled the meals - fixing lunch and dinner.  Trying to get rid of all the leftovers before we leave for our vacation.  Still so much to do.
  • Tomorrow my brother & SIL have a 4th of July party.  We'll go for a little bit, but we just don't have time to stay for that long.  I need to also get some subcon work done because I don't get paid unless I work.  They are paying a lot more tomorrow and through the weekend.  I only have time to work tomorrow as I am not taking my subcon accessories on vacation.  I promised my husband and kids I would not work on our vacation.
  • The termite guy came out and we do have termites in the house, but it is relegated to just the kitchen.  Thankfully there is nothing outside the house.  My dad has agreed to pay for this treatment and it has a 1 year guarantee.  It's the same company that does our pest control, which we pay for, but my dad will pay for the termite treatment.  He also recommended any wood near the house not be next to the house and any wood have a barrier between it and the ground.  He also said to not have soil and moisture near the house, as that attracts termites.  So, glad we are catching this early.  Don't want the termites going to other areas of the house, but that is also in the guarantee.
  • I checked out a bunch of DVDs to take on vacation from the library.  Hopefully no one will request them otherwise I will have to call the library as we won't be back for 2 weeks or so.
  • The kids got a lot of cleaning done, which is great.  Tomorrow is laundry day and packing.
  • Disappointed I didn't get a workout in, but just too much stress this week and I didn't want to stress my body out further by adding more physical stress, though, it's not totally bad, but with my history of over exercise, not good.  I was going to do my workout until I saw this video this morning by Dr. Berg - 
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - forgot
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - forgot
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - a little
  • Did EFT for:  none
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia - a lot
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - none
  • TENS unit - none
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get oil change for Focus - Thursday
  • Finish Wednesday's work and turn in.
  • Get Thursday's subcon work done.
  • Dye hair - Thursday
  • Return book and DVD to Perry.
  • Pick up items from Perry.
  • Laundry:  clothes (2 loads), towels (1 load) - Friday
  • Clean bathrooms - toilets, showers, sinks, mirrors
  • Vacuum
  • Sweep house
  • Termite inspection - Thursday
  • Schedule for termite treatment
  • Get Focus washed
  • Put antifreeze in Explorer.
  • Return defective Boostaroo via UPS
  • Wax - sides/upper lip
  • Call the online Dojo
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order kids' probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:15 am - 7:00 am (6.75 hrs) - okay sleep
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (8:00 am) - some leftovers - bacon alfredo

Lunch (12:15 pm) - a turkey sandwich made by my son

Snack - some butter coconut crackers & a large rootbeer

Dinner (6:30 pm) - a bowl of leftovers - potato thing from yesterday and the remainder of the bacon alfredo

ZGym Workouts:
  • Monday - ZTabata #1 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Rest - DONE!
  • Wednesday - ZTabata #2- not done - not enough time
  • Thursday - ZSpecial #4 - not done - too much stress
  • Friday - Rest  - 
  • Saturday - ZTabata #3 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate