Index Labels

Vacation 2014 - Day 5, Wednesday, 9-Jul-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
He Is Still With Us - Love & The Outcome

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for safety in driving.
  • Thank you God for the beautiful rain.
  • Thank you God for nice people.
  • Thank you God we timed things just right to redo something that didn't go so well yesterday.
  • Thank you God I was less hungry today.
THOUGHTS:
  • I have tons of mosquito bites on my legs, especially my right.  Uggh.  My husband has none.  My son and daughter have some, but I guess they like me more.  
  • Lots of really slow drivers well under the speed limit.  This hindered some of what we did.  
  • Another very late night getting back.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - forgot
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - a little
  • Did EFT for:  none
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - none
  • TENS unit - none
SLEEP:
  • 12:45 am - 7:30 am (6.75 hrs)
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (9:00 am) - biscuits & gravy, blueberry yogurt, a tiny waffle with gravy, water, an egg

Lunch:  (12:30 pm) - a sandwich, water

Snack - a couple cookies, a little bit of chip

Dinner:  (9:45 pm) - ham & swiss sandwich, roast beef sandwich, Coke

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate