Index Labels

Wk 17, Day 7 - Sunday, 29-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Satisfied - About A Mile

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for a good sermon on Daily Time With God - He's done this numerous times.
  • Thank you God for my husband and children.
  • Thank you God my husband and our son bond well.
  • Thank you God it's Sunday.
  • Thank you God for good Worship time.
THOUGHTS:
  • Where do the days go?  They go so quickly.  I can't believe half the year is almost gone in a blink of an eye.
  • My husband I got to see our son graduate Children's Ministry at our church.  Two of the boys that graduated with him have been there quite awhile, but our son was the only one that's been there since he was just a few days old.  Now he is in the Youth Group.  Time flies and I felt a little teary eyed that my babies are growing so quickly.  It seemed like yesterday I was up all night feeding him and getting my butt to work in my zombie state and now he's in Junior High.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - forgot
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - forgot
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - a little
  • Did EFT for:  none
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia - some
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - none
  • TENS unit - none
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Pick kids up from mall
  • Go thru list and select the items I want saved & save as .txt file
  • Send .txt list to V.
  • Complete kids' school survey
  • Check out LTF membership stuff.
  • Get some weekend work done.
  • Check out C's program and see if it will work for my stuff.
  • Laundry:  clothes (1 load)
  • Call the online Dojo - Thursday
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order kids' probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:00 pm - 6:00 am (7 hrs) - I meant to wake up at 7:00 and by the time I realized I read the clock wrong, I was in the shower and it was too late to go back to bed.  So I got up to work.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (8:15 am) - chicken breast

Lunch (12:30 pm) - 1/2 of a Chipotle Steak Bowl w/half tortilla - sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, corn stuff, veggies, lettuce, cheese

Snack (3:30 pm) - some mini powdered donuts and bugles

Dinner (6:45 pm) - 1/2 order or chicken katsu, teriyaki chicken, BBQ beef, 1 scoop white rice, 1.5 scoops macaroni, orange Fanta


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate