Index Labels

Vacation 2014 - Day 6, Thursday, 10-Jul-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
In Christ Alone - Kristian Stanfield

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for our charger in the car and power strip.
  • Thank you God for safety in driving.
  • Thank you God we got back early enough to town today.  
  • Thank you God for excellent service.
  • Thank you God for friendly people.
THOUGHTS:
  • The day before I started to get lens errors on my Canon.  I don't know what that means and I hope my camera will last and allow me to take pictures the remainder of our trip and as many as I want.
  • Was having issues with where m husband's iPhone was placing pictures.  But I figured it out.
  • Glad for YT videos that teach you stuff.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - forgot
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - a little
  • Did EFT for:  none
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - none
  • TENS unit - none
SLEEP:
  • 1:00 am - 7:30 am (6.5 hrs) - slept a little harder, but not as long as I was trying to resolve something on my husband's iPhone regarding photos.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (9:00 am) - biscuits & gravy, blueberry yogurt, a tiny waffle with gravy, water, an egg

Lunch:  (12:30 pm) - a sandwich, water

Snack - a couple cookies

Dinner:  (8:15 pm) - chicken pot pie, 2 wings, some fries, Pepsi

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate