Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 2 (Tues, 30-Jul-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I'm headed in a down trend.  Yesterday I started marking on my weight chart whether I worked out, what the carb level was for the previous day (LC = Low Carb, MC = Moderate Carb, HC = High Carb).
  • I'm going to see if I have time to go back to Sun & Mon's log and enter those in, but I am super busy right now (like usual).
  • Feeling frustrated with our car, the miles, age and all the maintenance we are needing on it, but I do really praise God for the money to pay for all this stuff.
  • I'm appreciative that my dad let us borrow his car as it was going to take quite a few hrs that we would need to leave the car to get the driver's window fixed in our Explorer.  We got the car washed inside and out.  The inside was incredibly dirty, but now it is overall clean.  It does need a good detail, but I don't think my dad has cleaned the inside in years.
  • Thankful to my sister months ago lending me her Entertainment book, which I should buy it from her as she didn't use it and we did.  I got 2 free car washes with the car wash we did for our Dad at Cobblestone.  It was buy one get one free and we also get a free Express Car Wash with it, which we will use the other 2 on our Explorer.  Since Thurs/Fri looks like rain, we'll wait until Sat/Sun to get the car wash.  Washing the outside of the car is nearly useless during monsoon season.
  • We expected the cost of the fix for the window to be nearly $200.  Praise God it was $120, a lot less than we thought.  The passenger front side window also needs to be fixed, too.
  • Looked into a couple more jobs today.
  • My sub contracting work is now allowing for more pay again, but I'm unable to take it yet for the next pay period.  Hopefully they will still offer and I can take it the following pay period.  I want to ramp back up to a full workload before I take on a workload beyond that.
  • My husband loves WWII stuff and now has a number of models.  He loves Hobby Lobby and we are grateful for 40% off coupons.  Unbeknowst to the kids, they bought their dad his early birthday present today.  Last weekend, we bought our son his early birthday present.  So, on their birthdays, no presents to open, rather just dinner at Fuddruckers.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM.
  • Drank ice cold water (using a 42 oz cup) and unsweetened iced tea (I don't like sweetened iced tea).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Email BJ regarding book deposit for my daughter.  Need more info and the right person to call me back.  Still no word.
  • Scheduled appointment for son to evaluate his hearing.  Got the referral and it's set for later this week.
  • Reschedule physical therapy appointment to earlier in the day as the hearing appointment for our son only had that availability.
  • He told me to go online and apply for ST.
  • Call Takamine regarding status of guitar shipment. - Honestly, this is ridiculous.  They say it will probably ship out today, maybe tomorrow.  The Hold that was put on it due to some lazy person's fault is now lifted off.  I am awaiting the tracking number.  God, pls help me.
  • Call Discount Tires to schedule for a well over due tire rotation.
  • Get Explorer's tires rotated.
  • Get the driver's side front window fixed & paid for.  That was $120.
  • Buy husband's early birthday present from the kids.  It was 2 WWII model airplanes.
  • Pick up item from Family Christian.  Unfortunately, it's the size I have now and I need a smaller size.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork.
  • Order correct size from Amazon.  Will need to return what I got at Family Christian at a different place because I feel bad that they transferred from another store and it doesn't fit, that it's the same size I currently have, which as I lose weight, it's getting too big.  I should have the new one from Amazon next week.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements, shocks & struts (both rear and front -), rear driver's side door fixing it, belt for the P/R/D.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos.
  • Did my Amazon reviews of products & submitted.
  • Greatly went through and sorted through my Inbox and Junk emails in hotmail.
  • Mail my kids' NY grandma a photo album of the kids.  
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
  • Get permanent crown on and pay the balance ($350).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.

SLEEP:
  • 11:00 pm to 2:45 am, 3:45 to 7:45 am - (7.75 hrs) - My husband's light woke me up and I had a hard time getting back to sleep.  He often stays up really late.  

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:00 am) - Egg scramble with spinach, a little corn left from a week ago, 3 different types of shredded cheese, leftover olives, and some sea salt.  Used no oil in the pan.

Lunch (1:45 pm) - a free Whopper (no cheese, but everything else), some onion rings, fries with ketchup and a very large iced tea (unsweetened).   We were out and didn't have time to make something.  
Shared this with my husband (Yummy) - yes, not healthy
Dinner (6:30 pm) - salad made by the kids of breaded chicken cut up (baked), fancy lettuce, an avocado dressing, yellow grape tomatoes.  I also had a chocolate chip cookie for dessert.  Actually, I did have 2 total chocolate chip cookies.  I wasn't even hungry, but I just wanted cookies.  I also had some popcorn, about the equivalent to maybe 5-7 handfuls.  It had butter on it.  My husband said I shouldn't be eating it, so I grabbed 3 more handfuls and stopped.  There was still most of the bag left and I gave it to our son.  Sorry, no pics of the popcorn.  Cookie pic is on the phone and when I remember, I will download.

 


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate