Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 5 (Fri, 26-Jul-2013)

. . No comments:
  • Hardly got any sleep last night.  Slept from 12:30 am to 2:50 am and then couldn't get back to sleep until 8:15 am - 9:45 am.  I'm a bit hose for today.
  • Got my work done from Thursday done during my insomnia period.
  • Weight is up again, two days in a row.  Uggh.  I didn't exercise Wed-Thurs, and neither today.  Any day where I do not even get close to adequate sleep, I will not be doing a tough workout.
  • Went to two places to apply for jobs, well, actually one place.  The other I asked about a job and he gave me instructions on what I needed to do, since it's in an area I've never actually worked in for pay for someone else, only for free.
  • Got our car into the mechanic's, Jason's.  The clutch had areas it was binding and overheating, which means the compressor could go at any time or still be okay for awhile.  Not chancing it, Jason will be replacing the compressor and some other parts, re-installing new freon.  Hopefully it will be close to $600 and if more, close to $600.  We are grateful that he was able to accommodate us as he has a backlog of cars to work on.
  • Feeling still sore, but if I had had enough sleep, I would've worked out.
  • Kids made both lunch and dinner.  I didn't have time today.  It was delicious.
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM.
  • Drank ice cold water (using a 42 oz cup) and the same sized unsweetened iced tea.  
  • Finished sub job for Thursday.  1/3 way through Friday's work.  Requested for additional work over the weekend.
  • Email BJ regarding book deposit for my daughter.  Need more info and the right person to call me back.
  • Ordered son's hard to find consumable bundle online so I don't have to waste a trip to the bookstore.
  • Filled out application to HL and turned it in in person.
  • Went to ST regarding any openings with their company.  He told me to go online and apply.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos.
  • Mail my kids' NY grandma a photo album of the kids.  Got this boxed up and ready to go to the post office and got distracted and didn't mail it.  It's sitting in the car ready to be mailed.
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
  • Pay for son's textbooks on 7/31 (1-4 pm).
  • Get permanent crown on and pay the balance ($350).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Ordered another ring, as my wedding band is getting too loose.
  • Take kids to karate.

  • 11:45 pm to 7:45 am - (8 hrs) - I probably got a little less than 8 hrs of sleep and went to bed later than I intended.  I was still working and wanted to get at least 4 out of the 5 jobs I received to do from my sub job done and returned, which I did.  My husband normally does not go to bed at the same time as me, but he did and was being ornery by grabbing all the extremely sore areas of my body (being playful), which was painful.  

Breakfast  (10:30 am) - A manteca - it's a Mexican muffin.  Not healthy and very carby, but delicious.  I typically do not like eating muffins.

Lunch (1:15 pm) -   My daughter made this salad - it looks like it has bacon, romaine lettuce, corn.  No dressing.

Dinner (5:45 pm) - Chicken Salad - A breaded chicken patty baked (chopped up), romaine lettuce.  Homemade avocado dressing (avocado, sea salt, pepper, cumin, lime, mayo, ground cloves, garlic powder).  It was delicious, a little spicy, though.

Snack (8:15 pm) - 2 very small cheese quesillas with hot sauce (leftover from Del Taco - yesterday).

Just walking around from place to place in mini heels.  Not very comfortable.

No comments:



Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!