Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 4 (Thurs, 25-Jul-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I pulled my sub jobs pretty late yesterday, which was about 7:30 pm and thus, had to stay up much later than my goal to get 80% of my work done and turned in.  I still have one more job from yesterday to complete, which I will, but I need to pull my jobs earlier and get them done the same day.  Discipline and focus is required.
  • Yesterday I ate more, and today my weight is up a little, but no worries.  I actually feel thinner, but I am only doing measurements once a week at the most.
  • Weighing daily helps keep me more accountable.  I do not feel negative about doing this as it helps me to gauge whether I am eating too much or not enough.  
  • Yesterday I felt not as hungry as I did the prior two days.
  • My husband says that all the cold water I drink isn't good.  I'm undecided, but my mom does not drink cold water and I know in the past, I overall feel better when I drink room temp water, but it's so hot that the cold water makes me feel good and I end up drinking more water.  I understand that warmer water helps you feel fuller faster, but, for me I drink more water if it's cold during the hot months, and that I would guess is keeping me better hydrated.  Hmmmm, what to do and what is overall better?  I don't know.
  • Feeling discouraged about my daughter.
  • A possible issue with the A/C in our car.  Called the mechanic and will take it in tomorrow.  If it's the compressor and it needs replacing, that will be expensive.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM.
  • Drank lots of ice cold water (I use a large 42 oz Carl Jr's cup and drank 3 of these a day).  Still many bathroom trips.
  • Go to chiropractor (still in treatment for my neck, but nearing the end).  One more visit left next week.
  • Go to physical therapy (still in treatment for my neck, but nearing the end).  One more visit next week and if the evaluation turns out good, I'm done.  Today she gave me 4 exercises, and 3 stretches and I still feel good.
  • I did EFT stuff with Brad Yates while at the physical therapist during some of my treatment and while at home, I did some EFT stuff with Margaret Lynch.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish sub job for Wednesday.  
  • Do my sub job for Thursday.  Only finished 1/3 of the jobs and sent those back.  Took jobs very late and need to finish tomorrow morning.
  • Email BJ regarding book deposit for my daughter.  Need more info and the right person to call me back.
  • Await receipt of stuff I ordered on Amazon, my Tens unit and the last of my daughter's school books.
  • Waiting for a call back from son's school regarding his book stuff.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos.
  • Mail my kids' NY grandma a photo album of the kids.
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
  • Pay for son's textbooks on 7/31 (1-4 pm).
  • Get permanent crown on and pay the balance ($350).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet..

SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm to 7:45 am - (8 hrs) - I probably got a little less than 8 hrs of sleep and went to bed later than I intended.  I was still working and wanted to get at least 4 out of the 5 jobs I received to do from my sub job done and returned, which I did.  My husband normally does not go to bed at the same time as me, but he did and was being ornery by grabbing all the extremely sore areas of my body (being playful), which was painful.  

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (10:00 am) - 2 1/2 scrambled eggs with shredded cheese (sprayed pan with coconut oil), olives (I don't really care for olives), lettuce, tomato, corn, Tomatillo red chili salsa.  The added ingredients are leftovers from the weekend and there are still a little left so I will add to tomorrow's eggs.

Lunch (1:15 pm) -   Here is homemade Tuna Salad on a bed of romaine lettuce.  What I had in the tuna salad was red onion, corn, avocado, cilantro, mini sweet peppers, mayo, celery, salt & pepper, and of course, tuna (a mixture of tuna in olive oil, and tuna in spring water - these are separate cans).  Love the various crunches from the corn and celery.  Normally I add Claussen pickles diced, but the kids didn't want any, so I left them out.

If you'd like to not add mayo to this, the salad is delicious without the mayo, but we wanted a creaminess to it.  You can leave it as is, add some olive oil to it, or you can mash up some avocado to give it creaminess, if you are not wanting eggs (what mayo is made of) in your meal.  The crunch of the celery was just what I needed to stave off the tortilla strips craving in this salad.

Dinner (7:15 pm) - I had 2 burritos at Del Taco.  One was a pork carnita and I don't know what the other one was, but it was smaller.  And I drank an unsweetened iced tea.  Used hot sauce on the burritos.  Forgot to take a picture of this.

EXERCISE:
Only exercise I did was just walking, but it was mainly to get from one place to another.  I'm still pretty sore, but hope to get a workout in tomorrow, time permitting.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate