Index Labels

Wk 1 - Day 1 (Mon, 22-Jul-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I am recovering and in therapy & chiropractic treatment for my neck/shoulders, so I am waiting to ask my chiropractor to see if it's okay to begin exercising again.  Since it's too hot really to do much walking outdoors for me, I want to start slowly with some HIIT workouts.  Hopefully he will give the okay and I can begin tomorrow working out.
  • Though I ate three meals, I have been hungry all day.  However, I know that my body will adjust and as I learn to eat less food, my tummy will get smaller.  I have thought about eating some cake, but resisted the urge.
ACTIONS:
  • Made a video of my starting point and weight.
  • Took starting photo shots
  • Took body measurements.  Updated Excel, and blog pages.
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic.
  • Drank lots of ice cold water (I use a large 42 oz Carl Jr's cup and drank 3 of these a day).  Had to go to the bathroom often.
  • Iced back once today.
  • Biofreeze for neck/shoulders.
  • Went to chiropractor for treatment.  Two more visits left.
  • Did EFT with Brad Yates on 2.5 of his tapping audios from YT while I was on the traction table at the chiropractor's.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Do my sub job.  Barely finished this.  I'm wiped out.  Long day.
  • Finish getting children's school supplies - OfficeMax, Staples, Hobby Lobby, Big Lots.  This took a long time.  We are done!  It cost about $83 and we have a lot of extra that can last for later in the year & next year.  This is for 2 children and most everything we bought was on sale, including 1 cent paper and index cards.
  • Pay for son's Purple belt online.
  • Call Cosair regarding computer fan.  Cosair is sending out a replacement today.  Get by end of week.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos.
  • Order guitar stuff & blower for husband's computer on Amazon.
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
  • Pay for son's textbooks on 7/31 (1-4 pm).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet..
  • Call Takamine about guitar. Need to get receiver number to replace guitar. They should ship out this week.

SLEEP:
  • 1:00 am to 7:30 am - 6.5 hrs (not enough, but my body didn't want to sleep anymore).

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (10:30 am) - 2 scrambled eggs with shredded mozzarella (sprayed pan with coconut oil)


Lunch (1:45 pm) - 1/3 of a bowl of Mapo Tofu with a large Tbspn Tomatillo Red Chili Salsa


Dinner (7 pm) - At Fuddrucker's celebrating my daughter's 13th birthday.  I had a Southwestern Chicken Salad and ate the WHOLE thing with ranch dressing and lots of jalapenos.  There were tortilla chips, grilled chicken, sour cream, romaine lettuce, cheese, olives, guacamole, pico de gallo, black beans.  I will have to admit I had a few steak fries, maybe like 5-6 with a little ketchup.  I drank water with lemon in it.



EXERCISE:
  • None.  But, I got the okay from my chiropractor to have at it with the exercise, just listen to my body and don't go crazy.  I'll start tomorrow.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate