Index Labels

Copycat Chipotle Restaurant's Guacamole

. . No comments:
My whole family loves guacamole.  We haven't met a guacamole that we haven't loved.  I'm not sure how many types of guacamole that I've made, but this is a copycat of Chipotle's.  I found this recipe on the internet and will link to it when I find it.  I found the recipe to be lacking some, which I think they needed to add cilantro and cumin to the recipe, which made it taste tons better.  This was a big hit at my family gathering.



Ingredients:

  • 10 small ripe avocados, depitted and peeled
  • 1 small red onion, minced
  • 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded & minced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped finely
  • juice of 1 lime
  • 1 tspn cumin
  • sea salt, to taste
Directions:
  • Gently put all the avocado meat in a large bowl and mash.  Don't overly mash, leave it somewhat chunky.

  • Add all the rest of the ingredients.  Mix well.
  • Refrigerate for at least an hour.  
  • Serve with whatever you want, or just eat it right out of the bowl.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate