Index Labels

Are You a Professional Procrastinator, Lazy, Low Willpower? NOT Really -...

. . No comments:
I think this is a really good video of why some of us have a challenging time losing weight, but don't let these be excuses, rather use this information to help you to arise above your challenges.  In my case, it turned out a couple of my heart meds were really hindering weight loss for years and making it really frustrating.  As I was able to eliminate two of the meds and replace with one more effective and fewer side effects, it's much easier to lose weight.

Also, sleep, keeping stress levels lower help a great deal.   Then, there is portion control.  When our bodies are functioning as they should, this makes the workouts much more effective.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate