Romano Cilantro Chicken Tenders
Here's how to make a healthier version where you do not need a dipping sauce because they are so flavorful and moist.
- Grated Romano Cheese
- Cilantro, loosely chopped
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Eggs, scramble
- Raw, natural, organic chicken tender strips
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Ground Pepper
Place coated chicken strips in an already greased baking pan. Once the pan is filled with the chicken strips, spray the tops of the strips with olive oil. Broil for about 15 min. Turn strips, spray lightly with olive oil again, and bake again for another 7.5 min. on broil.
The cilantro gives the chicken strips wonderful flavor. My kids said these were the best chicken tenders they've ever had. And, we all had fun in making them. They were a bit crispy on the outside and moist & tender on the inside. We broiled these in a toaster oven & made 2 trays of these.
Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.
Make yourself at home!!!
- ► 2014 (236)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (335)
- Soreness & Dreams
- Flavia Home - Wk 1, Day 5 - Sat, 20-Aug-2011
- Swiss Balls
- Flavia Home - Wk 1, Day 4 - Fri,19-Aug-2011
- Flavia Home - Wk 1, Day 3 - Thurs,18-Aug-2011
- 2 Day Rest
- Flavia Home - Wk 1, Day 2 - Wed, 10-Aug-2011
- Resistance Bands
- Flavia Home - Wk 1, Day 1 - Tues, 9-Aug-2011
- Flavilicious Full Body Workouts
- Romano Cilantro Chicken Tenders
- Belief System
- ▼ August (12)